Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
QO6t76v.jpg

Good stuff.

Mansek

Dec 30, 2018
Vienna
My wife has been looking for a nice mod with a wood outer shell. Is that real or just for looks?
Hi Ornias, its a regular stainless steel brushed "istick Pico", i put a real wood (Walnut) wrap from WÜD around it. As it is real wood, it looks and feels just awesome. I did put that stuff on my vaporsharks years ago and they are still looking good. here is the link. Eleaf iStick Pico Wrap - Wudbx

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@vapdivrr and @Heartsdelight the Top Fill for the Dvarw DL isn't the same and the other one... it now has juice flow control as well as the top fill option. I'm not crazy about it and the juice flow control is very loose... also I like the juice capacity of the full sized Dvarw and this top fill tank is about half the juice capacity... also I got some leaking on the refill but I think I need to increase the wick tails compared to what I'm used to... it looks really nice but I actually really like the standard tank and its bottom fill.

And plus I got a few more specially plated Dvarw DL's and I'm so happy with the 6ml standard tank that I doubt I will use anything else!
DvarwSpecial3.jpg

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Hi,
What is the air flow like on the new Bonza. I have the first one and the only thing I didn't really like is the air flow. I only like doing normal round wire builds. Other than that it is great.
It's about the same. The cap has the same stepped cutoff, too. I find it slightly restricted wide open and very smooth. No noticeable difference from the original, though.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
@vapdivrr and @Heartsdelight the Top Fill for the Dvarw DL isn't the same and the other one... it now has juice flow control as well as the top fill option. I'm not crazy about it and the juice flow control is very loose... also I like the juice capacity of the full sized Dvarw and this top fill tank is about half the juice capacity... also I got some leaking on the refill but I think I need to increase the wick tails compared to what I'm used to... it looks really nice but I actually really like the standard tank and its bottom fill.

And plus I got a few more specially plated Dvarw DL's and I'm so happy with the 6ml standard tank that I doubt I will use anything else!
View attachment 796773
Thanks for your thoughts!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
15495879217775329658280818913904.jpg

View attachment 796773
Appreciate the info and also appreciate this below...ordered a few tips from siam, and they are just perfect!!

Users who are viewing this thread