Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
HkWSZBP.jpg

C is for cookie.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
White vaporesso Armor Pro arrived today to drive the White Gold Dvarw DL... Storm Trooper Baby!
View attachment 799003
If it isn’t too much trouble, when you have the time could you give me a direct link to Siam Tips to the exact driptips you use. I love them & I went to look but apparently they have a lot of choices & I don’t want to buy the wrong one. BTW, I got a Dwarv DL clone to try since you love them. Thank you so much, its a fantastic vape! Even with the clone. :wub:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
If it isn’t too much trouble, when you have the time could you give me a direct link to Siam Tips to the exact driptips you use. I love them & I went to look but apparently they have a lot of choices & I don’t want to buy the wrong one. BTW, I got a Dwarv DL clone to try since you love them. Thank you so much, its a fantastic vape! Even with the clone. :wub:

Sure thing @Heartsdelight! Most of mine are the Tower WB.

Mica Blueish Tower - WB

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@Robfisher Where do you customize your Dvarws? They all look stunning. I love the one with the engraving. But that white... wow!

@bask yes I do have them customised. The Engraved ones I have done in South Africa by a very talented manufacturing jeweller... and the gold plated and cerakoted Dvarw'sI have done in Germany.
Dvarw00002.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
There can only be one, close on two years on and it's still the king. Aromamizer Plus LE.

Single coil, Kanthal, fused Staple Clapton 3.5mm ID 0.3ohm 70w - Probably the most satisfying single coil vape I've ever had, so good. Flavor is excellent.

IMG_20190219_133039.jpg

Dual coil NI80, Alien Clapton's, 3mm ID, 0.2ohm 100w
Dam, the extra kick of the dual setup makes this an RTA (RDTA) that stands out from the crown. Amazing flavor and clouds.

IMG_20190219_141538.jpg

15ml juice capacity ! In single coil that's gonna last a long time, yup, it's a gush fest, just like my original review when it first came out but the Limited Edition with all the extras is the way to go.

Every DTL vapor should own one

IMG_20190219_144833.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread