Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
bNYsx81.jpg

Axial on my Vert and some sinful peanut butter custard.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Tonight’s device is the VA Knight which I cant seem to keep my hands off I’m loving it so much. That’s a good thing considering the price tag but it just “fits” if you know what I mean

On top is the GV Zeus X with a large single coil build and this is one sweeeet vape! I’m vaping my DIY made Coconut Milk. Perfect for bedtime!!

Have I mentioned how much I love this mod? It’s got the smoothest vape from any other mod setup that I’ve tried.
View attachment 833323
Very nice. And isn't the Zeus X the king of top airflow RTAs??

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I just bought my first ever DNA mod. A Lost Vape Drone DNA250C at a new shop that opened up here in Derby England. It was originally £89.99 but since they had a 20% discount on all products for this week I got it for £69.59
View attachment 833477
I love mine...it's a really great mod and a lovely vape too :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I’m still getting used to the menu on it lol. Plus I’m trying to get the Asgard Mini 25mm RDA for it.
If you don't like the way the menu is you can customise it here....

Themes and Custom Screens

Don't forget the escribe software if you haven't got it already too :)

I run my low profile atties on mine because I think they look top...

20190622_175724.jpg

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
If you don't like the way the menu is you can customise it here....

Themes and Custom Screens

Don't forget the escribe software if you haven't got it already too :)

I run my low profile atties on mine because I think they look top...

View attachment 833647

I will eventually personalise the layout so it has a custom theme, shows how many volts I use, hits taken, hit time and amps it’s using.

I’ll be using medium sized RDAs, about 24-26mm in width and below 35mm in height, also colour match with SS barrel and ultem drip tips.

YorkMan

Jul 17, 2019
New Orleans
Melo4 on Hades 26650, Wasp Nano on Phenom and Subtank Mini on First. All are running LiFePo4 batteries at around 3.2V

Nice! What resistance coils are you using with those LiFePO4 batteries? I just got two in the mail but I haven’t built anything specifically for them yet.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Nice! What resistance coils are you using with those LiFePO4 batteries? I just got two in the mail but I haven’t built anything specifically for them yet.
I'm mainly using them to run low resistance coil heads at cooler temps. .3-.5 ohms. I've also done RDA builds for them as high as 1.2 ohms, and as low as .3 ohms. Still playing around with them, and liking the results so far.

The safer battery chemistry also rates a mention. I accidentally overdischarged one of them. The battery got hot, but not nearly as hot as an overdischarged li-ion. It was already starting to cool when I removed it, and cooled down from there pretty quickly. Quite dead, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread