Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
8lEJCeB.jpg

KALi rda on my RCM Infinity Mordor and some fantastic frosted flakes. Sunday, flaky Sunday.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Hey @Tralfaz after seeing The Cloud Chemist so many times in your post I decided to try them out, I should have known better ( I'M HOOKED ).
Can be harmful to your wallet :D They make the best frosted flakes, cinnamon toast crunch and boo berry vapes in the biz, IMO. Glad you're enjoying them.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Peanut Butter Toffee & Doobies :thumb:
98045339_2711007479130065_8353974152524201984_o.jpg

JIJAWM was a great encore back in 78 at the Cape Cod Coliseum.
All guitarists lined up at the edge of the stage with their foot on a speaker, lights through the "smoke", jammin for all they were worth,
basically the scene on the "What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" cover. Killer show

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Tonight I vape the Minikin Bling:thumb:
View attachment 885731
That Brunhilde looks great, I've read good reviews about that tank. I was bidding on one on ebay but it came up to nearly as much as I'd have to pay for a brand new from the shop. For a used tank. I guess I'll have to wait ...

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    That Brunhilde looks great, I've read good reviews about that tank. I was bidding on one on ebay but it came up to nearly as much as I'd have to pay for a brand new from the shop. For a used tank. I guess I'll have to wait ...

Brunhilde MTL is an awesome RTA;)
    I have two in constant rotation and another two on the way, very easy to use and very user friendly.
    Quite a few places have them in stock for a pretty good price, Sourcemore and Everzon are a couple that are about the $27 range.
    That's an excellent price for a high quality tank!
    Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA 23mm 5ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA
    You need to sign up and log on to get the discount prices from both of these places:)

the dog

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2016
    Cool,thanks for the link.
    Yeah for home i need me some bubble glass,annoying to have to keep on refilling it so fast while doing stuff in the house,however....
    when i go out side i want to sport the original look of the Peacemaker,don't tell me this sucker ain't sexy:

View attachment 885619

Been looking around for something similar but most of them just use plastic or glass when it comes to the tank part (yeah the peacemaker too but it hides it with the outer metal part).

Also been looking at the Pyro V3 RDTA,but aesthetic wise the peacemaker got me sold hehe
    Just get it cloud I'm telling you order now and you'll get at the same time as your famous jackroo

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Just get it cloud I'm telling you order now and you'll get at the same time as your famous jackroo

Wish i could man,wish i could.
    Damn car broke down yesterday,little money i had saved up is going to be spent on repairs so I'm screwed.

And i gotta have a working car specially with the condition my pops is in (dialysis and a recent discovered tumor in his prostate),can't work much since i need to take care of him 24/7...i do some translating on the side but it doesn't amount to much....

Sorry,rough weekend...I'm rambling hehe.

But yeah,when i can ill get the peacemaker in black,the Obsidian Black panels for my jackaroo and I'm all set.

Users who are viewing this thread