Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I see lol 2 for the price of 1 is a win in my books, I asked because I saw them on special at 3AVape, most colours available except the light blue :blush: and time to change the signature Dan the Asmodus King :lol:

It's on special at a few places still. It's a really nice mod too, it has a great chip in it so is a fantastic vape:)
    That's why I had to get the wooden Lustro as well;)
    I'll change that signature soon:thumb:

cocy c

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2015
    BC yihi SX MINI (1).jpg
    BC yihi SX MINI (2).jpg

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    I haven't posted a picture of a setup in a loooooong time, and I've generally been quite negative about AIO and pod systems, but this wee beastie rocks!
    View attachment 899935

I have been looking at it. Is the build easy? I ask because I am a noob at building :lol::lol:

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Hi Aliraonz
    Its the Vaporesso Gen S Kit, review to follow soon. The other is the Voopoo Argus Air.

Love it Bob. I have the same Gen S mod, same color as you, but I don't have the NRG S tank. Right now, I have the Falcon King on it. I do have two NRG SE's and I love them. I'd like to get an NRG S. I am pretty fond of the Vaporesso brand. 5 mods and 2 atty's. I still have a Vaporesso Orca Solo pen also. I still use it once in awhile.
    Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

Here is all my Vaporesso stuff minus the Revenant, which is in the pic above.

Gen and Falcon King
    Gen and Falcon King.jpg

Luxe and Dead Rabbit RTA
    Luxe and Dead Rabbit RTA1.jpg

Swag and Dead Rabbit SQ RDA
    Swag and Dead Rabbit SQ.jpg

Tarot Baby and NRG SE
    Tarot Baby and NRG SE.jpg

Orca Solo
    Orca Solo.jpg

Last edited:

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Love it Bob. I have the same Gen S mod, same color as you, but I don't have the NRG S tank. Right now, I have the Falcon King on it. I do have two NRG SE's and I love them. I'd like to get an NRG S. I am pretty fond of the Vaporesso brand. 5 mods and 2 atty's. I still have a Vaporesso Orca Solo pen also. I still use it once in awhile. View attachment 900117

Gen and Falcon King
    View attachment 900119

Luxe and Dead Rabbit RTA
    View attachment 900121

View attachment 900123

Tarot Baby and NRG SE
    View attachment 900097

Orca Solo
    View attachment 900115

Love that collection Rob :wub:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2012
    Orbit City
    Howzt bro. How many different colours do you have to this mod? It looks awesome in all the colours you post.
    For the RCM SHRTGN I have just the black and the white versions but it's fun to change up the battery wrap and RDA cap colors. I'm more addicted to the matchy than I am to the nic :D

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Love it Bob. I have the same Gen S mod, same color as you, but I don't have the NRG S tank. Right now, I have the Falcon King on it. I do have two NRG SE's and I love them. I'd like to get an NRG S. I am pretty fond of the Vaporesso brand. 5 mods and 2 atty's. I still have a Vaporesso Orca Solo pen also. I still use it once in awhile. View attachment 900117

Gen and Falcon King
    View attachment 900119

Luxe and Dead Rabbit RTA
    View attachment 900121

View attachment 900123

Tarot Baby and NRG SE
    View attachment 900097

Orca Solo
    View attachment 900115
    The NRG-S Tank is a very airy one, a big air lovers dream.

Users who are viewing this thread