ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
The mods look super! Can't wait for my mixx mods. I ordered two to mix and match the tubes and because of sun box designe. How are you liking the mod?
Thanks. Being a Sunbox design made it a no-brainer for me too. This being my first SbS I really like the Mixx a lot. It's a fine mod. Very comfy in-hand. I'm waiting for my second one to arrive.

@AngeNZ is running hers without the battery supports. Looks pretty cool like that. Shinyitis Support Group

I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get yours.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    The mods look super! Can't wait for my mixx mods. I ordered two to mix and match the tubes and because of sun box designe. How are you liking the mod?

Sent from my SM-T387T using Tapatalk

Absolutely love mine. Especially since I can use fat tall attys and still have a low profile mod:
    JuggerMixx.jpg

Aspire Mixx with a Juggerknot Mini RTA

and same setup as above, without the battery/tank support:
    MixxWidth.jpg

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Just got these yesterday, along with a bunch of supplies.
    yEzfcmk.gif

Aegis Max

Crown 4

Prohibition White Lightning - Watermelon Lemonade.....yummy!

View attachment 900757

Nice haul Rob. Looking sharp. How do you find the Crown 4? Might be to soon to know lol but I can wait ;). Now how I wish they will sell those Prohibition Juices here. They dont :(

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Nice haul Rob. Looking sharp. How do you find the Crown 4? Might be to soon to know lol but I can wait ;). Now how I wish they will sell those Prohibition Juices here. They dont :(

It's literally my favorite sub ohm tank. I had one before and gave it away to a friend that was mourning the loss of theirs. I have three top favorite sub ohm tanks before the Crown 4 came back on the scene. The Falcon King, Fireluke 2, NRG SE. Now the Crown 4 tops all those, and I am soooo glad to have one again. Sits perfect on either the new Aegis Max or Uwell Evdilo. In fact, the Crown 4 looks like it was made for the Evdilo, but I really like the new Aegis Max. Single 21700 is the treat.

Doesn't the Crown 4 look quite at home on the Evdilo?

Evdilo and Crown 4.jpg

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    It's literally my favorite sub ohm tank. I had one before and gave it away to a friend that was mourning the loss of theirs. I have three top favorite sub ohm tanks before the Crown 4 came back on the scene. The Falcon King, Fireluke 2, NRG SE. Now the Crown 4 tops all those, and I am soooo glad to have one again. Sits perfect on either the new Aegis Max or Uwell Evdilo. In fact, the Crown 4 looks like it was made for the Evdilo, but I really like the new Aegis Max. Single 21700 is the treat.

Doesn't the Crown 4 look quite at home on the Evdilo?

View attachment 901255

It does and it so matchy matchy too. Hmmm something to consider ..another one for my list :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread