rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy with MMV Kainos

0022_zpspoaxbwxt.jpg
How are you liking the Merlin? What build did you put in there?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
How are you liking the Merlin? What build did you put in there?

A simple single coil, with the air reducer and KGD cotton simple style. 28g SS at about .8 resistance. I followed the instructions on booklet. I also closed off the air to about half? LOVE IT< taste , manufacturing, ease of use is right up there with other rta that sell for 3x's as much and in some cases better.

Jminton1985

Verified Member
May 11, 2016
Jacksonville Fl
Maybe I'll just wait for the Fuchai 213(spell check?) It is supposed to be in the $40-$50 range. Bummer though, I really want a a 2x 18650 mod that is compact and don't want to give anymore money to JoyTech/wismec cause of the atrocious 510's. My rx is great but isn't pocket friendly.

Going to look into that tank though! It looks stunning, and I like the flexibility of going from MTL/DL. I usually MTL out in public, and chuck some "clouds bro, bro" at home, where it will only bother my wife ha ha ha.

I find myself in this same situation. I love the way the Sigelei looks and the dual 18650 in such a compact package, but the complaints make me very nervous.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It looks like the perfect RTA. I like everything about it, coiling, air adjustment, liquid control, etc. How is the flavor from it?

Just wonderful. I have the air reducer and the aFC opened at less than half, large cloud , giant taste.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Also an update they weren't worried about closing at all with the new deeming regs although they said it will undoubtably force their prices up but th y will not close they said they honestly feel bad about all the other local shops though with how it will be impossible for them to comply monetarily due to the, all making house made juices

MOV if my favorite of all the local shops as all of their mod and accessory prices are almost equal to online (except the damn aroma mixer I was gunna grab one but they wanted $44 for the v1 ) other than that they even offer to lower prices right on the spot when I go in there the rx200 was tagged at $59.99 they sold it to me for $50 bucks brand new in box and all and they always offer floor models at a discount too

The dna200 version was tagged at 160 (not sure how that price compares to online I haven't checked)

Edit: just checked I see them from 149 to 180 so not bad about the median price for them

I may go back and buy another mod tomorrow (a parallel mech with their name on it for 49 bucks looked and felt like a decent little mech for the price and many a aromamizer if the funds are available lol)

Plus they have the black one that would match this is rx200 perfectly lol

Last edited:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Also an update they weren't worried about closing at all with the new deeming regs although they said it will undoubtably force their prices up but th y will not close they said they honestly feel bad about all the other local shops though with how it will be impossible for them to comply monetarily due to the, all making house made juices

MOV if my favorite of all the local shops as all of their mod and accessory prices are almost equal to online (except the damn aroma mixer I was gunna grab one but they wanted $44 for the v1 ) other than that they even offer to lower prices right on the spot when I go in there the rx200 was tagged at $59.99 they sold it to me for $50 bucks brand new in box and all and they always offer floor models at a discount too

The dna200 version was tagged at 160 (not sure how that price compares to online I haven't checked)

Edit: just checked I see them from 149 to 180 so not bad about the median price for them

I may go back and buy another mod tomorrow (a parallel mech with their name on it for 49 bucks looked and felt like a decent little mech for the price and many a aromamizer if the funds are available lol)

Plus they have the black one that would match this is rx200 perfectly lol
Hope you like your RX200; I really like mine. Granted, just like any mod it does have its cons (510 pin's short throw), but it's a good mod. I have an RX200 and a Reuleaux DNA 200, and a second RX200 making its way to me...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread