DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think they are truly drop live gorgeous! Thank you!

But, tiz not mine. These were so GRACIOUSLY loaned to me by the one and only DP of L. He also is allowing me access to another pair of "Not All Black" G10 plates...... yummy as well.

(I wonder if he'll ever get these back from me....... ) ;)

:evil:
Um... Hello? I'm right here y'know! I CAN HEAR YOU!!!

o_O

...rhymes with "twitch."

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
MY carries today...

I needed something compact because I can't find my Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow panels. :blink:

IMG_20160908_061212 (Large).jpg

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
MY carries today...

I needed something compact because I can't find my Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow panels. :blink:

View attachment 597131
Well, if I had a Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow panels, I certainly wouldn't "misplace" it...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
How is the fit & finish on the Treebox? I have been thinking of picking one up, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Not the OP, but the finish is quite good. It is just stained wood... not stabwood, but it's smooth and semi-gloss... the oils in your hands just make it better over time. There can be a tiny bit of an issue wit fit... the battery door is also wood, and mine has a little play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Not the OP, but the finish is quite good. It is just stained wood... not stabwood, but it's smooth and semi-gloss... the oils in your hands just make it better over time. There can be a tiny bit of an issue wit fit... the battery door is also wood, and mine has a little play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thanks! That is very helpful. Kind of what I expected from the price of it.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
MY carries today...

View attachment 597131
I looked on my desk for a Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow and remembered that I dont have one :(

I can join you though

eVqCIIn.jpg

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I posted on here about the hana modz one mod the other day.Mine arrived today i plugged it in to charge up and i get a red light on the bottom.The display screen has the battery symbol but nothing is moving to indicate it is charging.Is this normal? I have had it plugged in for a couple of hrs and it seems to be on the same charge.No manual with it and i can't find anything online.Thanks for any help.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Um... Hello? I'm right here y'know! I CAN HEAR YOU!!!

o_O

...rhymes with "twitch."

... rhymes with "custard". Sort of. :confused:

MY carries today...

I needed something compact because I can't find my Ratblack Katblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow panels. :blink:

View attachment 597131

KD fix, jus fer you.

Berry noice, DPL!!! Looks like it's XVO day around this thread today.

Well, if I had a Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow panels, I certainly wouldn't "misplace" it...

LOL, k2! It's "MISS" placed. ;)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I looked on my desk for a Ratblack Billet Box w/Kirinite Overtow and remembered that I dont have one :(

I can join you though

eVqCIIn.jpg

LOVE it, rh!!!!!!! Beautiful!

I posted on here about the hana modz one mod the other day.Mine arrived today i plugged it in to charge up and i get a red light on the bottom.The display screen has the battery symbol but nothing is moving to indicate it is charging.Is this normal? I have had it plugged in for a couple of hrs and it seems to be on the same charge.No manual with it and i can't find anything online.Thanks for any help.

I'll be eager to hear about this, too, Dubminer. I have one ONE coming (one of these daze), so I'd certainly love to be informed about the charging.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Usually not big on drip tips, but those are awesome! Where might I procure some like that?

Lee, those are Pinnacle Drip Tips, and WHEN available, are on DiscountVapers.com site. I haven't seen any available for quite some time, but you might want to contact him/them.

Pinnacle Drip Tips

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

Did you put a 18650 battery in it? I just plugged one of mine in and there is no charging indicator other than the red light. It will turn to green when charged. I got no manual either but you can view/download it here - User Guide : DNA Box Mods, by HANA MODZ

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Thank you Fozzy it has charged now.It confused me that the battery symbol does not indicate it is charging at all,never seen that before.
They are great little mods for the price. It gives a better TC vape than my picos do and they get the most use when I am vaping 0.5 ohm coils in my cubis pro tanks in the 25 - 30 watt range. I took one for a traveler today when running errands. It is also what I run my 0mg night time nic juice in.

Users who are viewing this thread