TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Revisited the Pulse22 for a day and ended up putting it back in the meh rda box with other's of it's kind.

The Goon is back on the Drone. :D

Sorry, I haz no Pixel 1 or 2 just this webcam Albatross.
Goon.jpg

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Thanks, I'll have to have a look at mine. ;)
I am new to mechs so not sure how important it is, and cant notice a dif before or after, but I know most mech users recommend regular cleaning of the contacts so that is the extend of what I do. Hopefully I will soon have enough regulated squonks that I can retire the mechs and forget about the regular maintenance.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I am new to mechs so not sure how important it is, and cant notice a dif before or after, but I know most mech users recommend regular cleaning of the contacts so that is the extend of what I do. Hopefully I will soon have enough regulated squonks that I can retire the mechs and forget about the regular maintenance.
I don't do mechs except for the Pulse which is a pseudo mech. I think it would be more for cleaning the arc residue from the firing contact, supposedly the switch in the Pulse doesn't require any maintenance.

Not a big deal, I was just curious if I was missing something I should be looking after.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Say what? Sounds delicious.......more info please!!!
you never watched vaping bogan? he does a beer + juice mix review early in every video. I can't link his videos because he curses up a storm in every video.

take a nice cold drink (for me it is bourbon on the rocks) and take a vape, hold it in, and take a drink as you breathe out into the glass. You get the taste of the vape and the drink and the vape lingers in the glass so your next drink will be mixed vape/drink again.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
YeP!!! I understand....& there are others that do a "Pairing"! I just, for sec, thought there was a beer vape with bourbon ejuice.
gotcha, I don't do beer anymore (zero carb carnivore diet ftw) but I do bourbon diy juices with bourbon drinks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread