upload_2022-2-21_20-46-1.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

is that paranormal or Therion? No matter what neither of those two lose their timeless looks. I sold my paranormal because the lower edge just didn’t fit well in my hand. It wasn’t rounded off enough like the Therion that looks almost identical but is just a couple of mm’s short where the lower edge is nicely rounded to fit more comfortably in my hands.

I may have to get one of mine into this weeks rotation!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

I love the pattern on that Centaurus. I don’t remember seeing it. Of course my fave color is blue so I’m sure my eyes went directly to the blue one.

Trying to post photo but file is too large for some reason.

Well I did get one uploaded so that’s okay!

C0E081D3-76E3-40CA-8E86-BEC5ECA636D5.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    is that paranormal or Therion? No matter what neither of those two lose their timeless looks. I sold my paranormal because the lower edge just didn’t fit well in my hand. It wasn’t rounded off enough like the Therion that looks almost identical but is just a couple of mm’s short where the lower edge is nicely rounded to fit more comfortably in my hands.

I may have to get one of mine into this weeks rotation!

This one was part of a Thelema Quest gift set I got on health cabin. It came with two extra battery covers and a leather case for the mod. I do have a Dna250c version also. I picked up a Therion squonk a while back on the classifieds.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    This one was part of a Thelema Quest gift set I got on health cabin. It came with two extra battery covers and a leather case for the mod. I do have a Dna250c version also. I picked up a Therion squonk a while back on the classifieds.

It’s a great looking mod!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I love the pattern on that Centaurus. I don’t remember seeing it. Of course my fave color is blue so I’m sure my eyes went directly to the blue one.

Trying to post photo but file is too large for some reason.

Well I did get one uploaded so that’s okay!

View attachment 970063

I have the blue one too, beautiful mod.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Is that the one that kept getting sent back and forth?

Yep. I have a second package due any day now. It also followed the same path, China to America, America to Singapore, and then Singapore to here.

The second package has the Hyperion DNA 100 and another Riva 200 in it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yep. I have a second package due any day now. It also followed the same path, China to America, America to Singapore, and then Singapore to here.

The second package has the Hyperion DNA 100 and another Riva 200 in it.

Man, you've been on a bit of a shopping spree. I thought I was buying a lot with the new Centaurus and ordered a couple of the recurve v2 and a thelema solo. I think you're really going to like the Hyperion. I really like mine. I'd like a second one but haven't been able to convince myself to buy another one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread