Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

I love the look of those Dani’s. Think that’s why I latched on quickly to the Topside single squonkers with similar shape.
I would love to own a Dani mod but every time I have that sort of money I end up buying a stabwood mod that I’ve fallen in love with!
764600DA-44DE-4D8E-876F-AB1DF62EC2EE.jpeg

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I love the look of those Dani’s. Think that’s why I latched on quickly to the Topside single squonkers with similar shape.
    I would love to own a Dani mod but every time I have that sort of money I end up buying a stabwood mod that I’ve fallen in love with!
    View attachment 976782
    The biggest problem with stabwood is that what you see comes in only one copy. I only own two mods in wood, only one of them I like, type rosewood, ergonomically good, and with one dicodes bf-60 chipset.

Ergonomically, Dani SBS is a gem, both buttons can be used for firing, no matter which button you choose, you can enter the menu etc. But, Dani SBS has a major weakness, never leave an atty over weeks with afc pointing backwards (hidden from you). There is a channel straight down to the chipset there ....

dicodes_sbs_cabeo-1.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The biggest problem with stabwood is that what you see comes in only one copy. I only own two mods in wood, only one of them I like, type rosewood, ergonomically good, and with one dicodes bf-60 chipset.

Ergonomically, Dani SBS is a gem, both buttons can be used for firing, no matter which button you choose, you can enter the menu etc. But, Dani SBS has a major weakness, never leave an atty over weeks with afc pointing backwards (hidden from you). There is a channel straight down to the chipset there ....

View attachment 976801

All good to know thanks. I remember awhile back when I first started getting into stabwoods the Dani web site allowed you to choose which stabwood mod you wanted. Like Asmodus did with there stabwoods and the stabwoodUK does with all of their mods.

Is that not an option? It didn’t get great reviews because of where the mods were actually located and which vendor wasn’t selling them. Things got mixed up plenty.

The other reason (I should say price here) was the feedback I’ve read on Dani’s in particular the menu system. I have no trouble learning a new system. I do own both DNA and Yihi mods. Unfortunately, if I don’t use either of them for awhile then I forget some the buggeries that each have.

If I were to get a Dani it would have to be their regular type mod not the sbs so thanks for the tip about that. Not something I’d want to happen especially at that price! :w00t::w00t::shock:!

Users who are viewing this thread