image0(4).jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m seeing lot a stabwood mods and not included on the Stabwood thread. Not everyone here would think to look through the trash

Which is disappointing to me because I really believe if more people realized how absolutely beautifully made and operated they would want at least on of their own. And better yet the lower cost of them wouldn’t be so intimidated. I think back to when I bought all my stabwoods and yikes I spent a lot of money. Not all of them are outrageously priced. Many are around the $100 cost point for a beautiful piece of unique artwork. Each has its own imperfections that only dried out filled with resins so no two are alike.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned how affordable stabwood mods can be. Then I posted several that are actually on sale at stabwoods UK. You actually pick out the one that excites you and before someone else snags it off you to the checkout counter!!!

Shampain88

Oct 4, 2022
Here's my current three daily drivers (best value trio 110%), one for every mood (left to right) Lost vape Centaurus Quest squonk paired with VC 25mm Valhalla RDA, I love that squonk I really do, you cannot spend only £50 on a better MOD, the RDA that comes with it is decent but the Valhalla is the best dripper on the market IMHO... Odin100 and a Kayfun Prime with the Ultem kit, SOLID!! Perfection, if you ask me and then we come to my sub Ohm Car wreck :lol: Another Centaurus Quest in flamboyant colours paired with a rainbow Valyrian 3 tank which packs a punch, great flavour, I just keep going back to it, great tank!
20221005_153625.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Is that a Taifun RTA? That's my next purchase, GT V rta..
    It's not the Taifun that's the Beautiful Brunhilde MTL RTA, I don't mind myself one or 10 of those :w00t: It's a very nice RTA that I would very highly recommend to anyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread