The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIP Social Group Meeting 08/09/09 1:00

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Aug 3, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Munson

Munson Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Vicky,
    How is the puresmoker passthrough treating you? Hope you are loving it!
    ~M.

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

(((((Mike!))))) I'm using it right now!! Love YOURS... it vapes wonderfully (I have my 801 adapter on it) hate MINE. Your PT saved me (and saved loads of attys from premature death at the hands of my other PS PT!) and let me return to vapin wire mouth style :D :sigh of relief:

It has also proved that MY original PureSmeckle Passthrough is a defective POS. :mad: Once I was able to look at both of them together it is pretty easy to see where the problems with mine are. My atomizers now stay pretty cool on yours (heat and fry dead on mine) and finally I get good taste out of the 801 on your PT!! 510 is some kinda wonderful (I was afraid to use it on mine because of the other issues, I didn't want to lose 510 attys too). If I can get mine fixed, I'll have two 510 adapters to run on them both.

Got to say, your Prodigy seems pretty awesome! I'm glad you brought your huge Toy Box for show-n-tell. LOL Bring it again next time... maybe that should be our next "theme" (who you are and what you vape OR You are what you vape, ha). Hmmmmm...

Thanks again buddy!! Uhmmm, just let me know when you get tired of that cute little Janty stick, huh? I know... :slaps forehead: "I could have had a V-2!" I had my chance... If you hear that he is getting rid of his other one, LMK!?
    V.

P.S. Hope you had a good time with all of us and will come back next month?

3. Ryle

Ryle Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2008
    Durant, Ok
    So when r the pix getting posted? I'm curious to see how bad I looked :p

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The camera was brought by Malice... when ever she sends them. I'll try to email her in a day or two, and I'll post them to VIP when I have them.
    v.

5. Pharoah

Pharoah Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Sun City, AZ
    Here are the pics Sam took with Malicedoll's camera at the social on 8/9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

John

6. invo

invo Full Member ECF Veteran