• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 08/09/09 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just got an OK Confirmation from Hazelwood's for our August 9th meet (1:00 in the afternoon) so we are set! We had a great time last month, so hope you all can come. Everyone is welcome!

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

DATE: AUGUST 9 (SUNDAY) AT 1:00PM
PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE (We'll be in the 'Celebrity Room' in the back on the right)

http://www.hazelwoodsfirstplace.com/
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 957-2462
Map - http://www.hazelwoodsfirstplace.com/node/32

Plenty of good eats on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! (DisMan recommends the Sticks! Yummm! I'm sitting by Dis and stealin' his stix when he isn't looking!!):
Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

50/50 POT BENEFITING ECA & DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS:

Chad from e-cigsupply.com will be informing us about the ECA and has promised something great for our drawing. HALF of our ticket proceeds will be donated to the ECA (and half to the lucky drawn ticket!). VIP's donation to ECA can help insure that we have the right to have e-cigs and keeps our local suppliers around with product to sell! For more info on the ECA, go to:
Electronic Cigarette Association

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. The money from the Tickets will be split between the ECA and the lucky ticket winner, and then we'll draw for what ever Chad has donated, along with other items we receive for donation! I'm pretty sure that John from PHXSmokeless can be talked into donating another kit as well and I'll be asking our liquid suppliers to donate a little something :D so should be well worth your $5! The money pot could be $50 or more to the lucky VIP member! We'll send the other 50% to the ECA in the Social Group's name.

Don't forget, even if you don't win the $ Pot, you could go home with a new kit, new e-liquid or something fun for just $5! Everyone please consider donating something for drawings. Of course, Hellen has some things in her hand basket to bring...

LEARN HOW TO TEST YOUR ATOMIZERS! - Sharky has offered to bring his multi-meter to show us how to test your atomizers (great when stocking up or if you think you may have a dud). If you bring your dead or weak atomizers he can test them for you. PLEASE BRING A MULTI-METER IF YOU HAVE ONE so everyone can try their hand at seeing how to set them and test with them.

SHOW-n-TELL: Bring your new Mod, favorite e-cigs, DIY recipes, storage cases, kits, holders, accessories, etc. to share with the group. Many of our members are new, and would appreciate seeing your PVs and accessories! I'll bring my new PureSmoker passthrough!

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick and Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com will all be at the meeting so place orders now, and pick up at the meet (don't forget the VIP Discount!). Hopefully, all our local suppliers will bring stock to sell, but if you need something specific, place your order now. If you need something from Chad, let him know when you place an order (Ask for the e-cigsupply VIP Discount of 15%, since we don't have a coupon code for his website yet!). I've asked John to bring 801 and 901s for sale too! VIP discounts are also listed on the bulletin board in the VIP Social Group area (separate from the VIP S.G. Forum). Also, check out these suppliers on the ECF Supplier's forum and their websites to take advantage of any current deals and sales!
Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com
Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com
PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (use website email contact)
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (ecigsupply: 801 & 901 atomizers on sale $6! no other discounts apply)

Post any questions or concerns or send me a PM. See you there!!
Vicky

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey Raven, that's great! The more the merrier! Glad you have a multi meter to bring too. Should be interesting to check out the atomizers to see how many of them I can just toss (wahhhh!).

Anybody have an idea where I can get an inexpensive one in town?

Ryle - Hope you'll be there for this one!

V.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Look forward to meeting everyone sunday.I will bring my Mother who also just started vaping.I will bring my multi meter and give a hand in instuctions on how to use them.

Looking forward to it VR. God knows I need all the help I can get 8-o:D

Vicky,
You can get a cheap multimeter at Harbor Freight for about 5 bucks. It is more than enough to do what you need on Ecig stuff...

VaporRaven

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hey Raven, that's great! The more the merrier! Glad you have a multi meter to bring too. Should be interesting to check out the atomizers to see how many of them I can just toss (wahhhh!).

Anybody have an idea where I can get an inexpensive one in town?

Ryle - Hope you'll be there for this one!

V.

Try Harbor Freight tools,I beleive there is one on Bell RD. Low as $4.99 sorry cant do links google them and search multi meter.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I'll should be able to come and bring my meter as well. Sorry, it's not a Harbor Freight $5 special, it's a Fluke.

Now that's a damn shame. You just gotta show up with a FLuke and make everybody look bad :D

Actually I am bringing my Fluke as well. It is the only one I own and the one I use every day on the job. It is used and abused, but Fluke is the best meter out there...

VaporRaven

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Now that's a damn shame. You just gotta show up with a FLuke and make everybody look bad :D

Actually I am bringing my Fluke as well. It is the only one I own and the one I use every day on the job. It is used and abused, but Fluke is the best meter out there...

That will make 3 fluke's.Bit over kill for e-cigs oh well:p

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
That will make 3 fluke's.Bit over kill for e-cigs oh well:p

What's a mother to do??? :D

What I might do is drop by Harbor Freight and pick up a couple of the 5 dollar specials. That way we can show them how to use that one which is readily available, cheap, and all that is needed for testing of ecigs. What ya think?

VaporRaven

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
What's a mother to do??? :D

What I might do is drop by Harbor Freight and pick up a couple of the 5 dollar specials. That way we can show them how to use that one which is readily available, cheap, and all that is needed for testing of ecigs. What ya think?

Think thats a good idea.If Harbor freight was'nt so far from me I might have done the same.

Should I bring my RPM attachment,see what we can get these e-cigs rev'ed up too;)

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Think thats a good idea.If Harbor freight was'nt so far from me I might have done the same.

Should I bring my RPM attachment,see what we can get these e-cigs rev'ed up too;)

Hell yeah VR, bring it on :D

I am going to donate the pair of multimeters I pick up at Harbor Freight to the cause Ryle.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hell yeah VR, bring it on :D

I am going to donate the pair of multimeters I pick up at Harbor Freight to the cause Ryle.
Awesome Sharky!

I'll wait to pick mine up (too far away for a 'quick' trip) and hey, maybe I'll win one!

My computer is being wonky (laptop won't keep a charge, or run being plugged in... the battery boinks out, and it shuts down! So If I'm MIA and you don't hear from me... that's why.

Anybody have an idea what I can do to set the laptop to go around the whole battey issue and just run by being plugged in? I think I messed up the battery memory... I just never unplug it. Crud. I can't find any setting that would just make it run without battery life. Wah & Arggg!

Send me a PM if you can help? I'll PM you my phone number.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
Awesome Sharky!

I'll wait to pick mine up (too far away for a 'quick' trip) and hey, maybe I'll win one!

My computer is being wonky (laptop won't keep a charge, or run being plugged in... the battery boinks out, and it shuts down! So If I'm MIA and you don't hear from me... that's why.

Anybody have an idea what I can do to set the laptop to go around the whole battey issue and just run by being plugged in? I think I messed up the battery memory... I just never unplug it. Crud. I can't find any setting that would just make it run without battery life. Wah & Arggg!

Send me a PM if you can help? I'll PM you my phone number.

Most laptops have a reconditioning application for the battery. Go to your laptop's website and look for the application packages for your laptop. Look for "battery control" or something of the likes. You can then "recondition" the battery...what that pretty much does is drain the battery to zero, then recharges it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread