• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 08/09/09 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey Guys,
Chad from eCigSupply.com let me know that on Sunday ONLY for VIP Members he'll offer 801 and 901 Atomizers for $5 ea. and batteries for either 901 or 801 for only $8 ea.!

CASH ONLY!!

He'll also be bringing some kits and other things along. Bring your money!!

Went and got a new laptop today... sighhh. This one is on the last leg (heat issues/fan issues). Shuts off in the middle of stuff without notice. Yikes. Pick up the laptop tomorrow from the Geek Squad after the meeting (they're setting it up for me).

See you tomorrow at 1:00! :D

xhorntail

Apr 6, 2009
Hey all, new to the forums and pretty new to vaping. I'd like to make it out, but it's a bit of a way for me and my wife needs the car. If anyone want's to do a bit of a RideShare from southwest Mesa, I'd love to join up. I can pitch in a few bucks or some EcoPure for gas! lol.

I also have two meters (although it seems there's already a few coming) and I've got a few ideas for mods I'd like to ask some knowledgeable folk about.

I also wouldn't mind hitting up the Freight before my wife goes to work and snagging a couple multi-meters for anyone who can reimburse me.

Sorry for the short notice, just saw it on my calender tonight. :rolleyes:

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Just found this forum and wish we didn't already have plans for today. I have only been using the e-cigs for a couple of weeks and the chance to discuss with the experts would have been great. I am also interested in a few supplies and a couple of cases. Looks like a couple of local suppliers will be there. A great opportunity to see before buying. Oh well - maybe next time.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
Not going to make it today, guys...I'm pretty sick.

Have fun :(

WE all wanted to see the silver bullet damned you! Hope you feel better. There was quite a turnout and learning how to check our batteries and atomizers was pretty cool. Hands on learning is always better.

Good to hear the battery worked, desrtrat. It's $1.00 for the battery and $50.00 for the service charge. I probably should have told you about that, huh? :)

I won a gift certificate and a little holder thingie thanks to Hazelwood's and Vicky. So, my trip included:

1. Free food and drink.
2. Donation to the ECA.
3. An education on how to verify dead parts.
4. A free holder.
5. Good company!

I couldn't have asked for a better time. Great job again and thanks to all the suppliers who showed up. Could you guys bring 510 and 306 supplies next time? Mostly batteries and atomizers? I'd be interested...you may get me to open my wallet more if you did that. :)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey Beth... seeeeeetoldyaso. Ha.

We had lots of new faces there (John/Pharoah, Mike/Munson, Ryle/Beth, Suzy/MaliceDoll, Leo Block (Dad of a new member who couldn't come), Barry/SheerLuckHolmes(LOL, luv the name!), Eric/VaporRaven & wife Kat, Matt Sanner/SannerSays and cutie girlfriend Sam. I hope our new members felt welcome and had fun. We were so glad you were able to make it there.

I think we had about 20 people there at this meet. We missed those of you who couldn't come... (except for Rob, he had cooties, so I'm glad he stayed home:p). Yah, Dan... it just wasn't the same without ya! Get a sitter next month buddy!

For those who haven't made a meet yet... you missed out on another great time, great deals, and of course, the best group of Vapers ever. I heart all you guys!

Proceeds from our ticket drawings and 50/50 pot enabled VIP Social Group to donate $65 to the ECA and a member (I think it was Eric/VaporRaven ?) went home $65 richer as winner of the 50/50 pot drawing!!

Our suppliers were generous (as always) with a $50 gift certificate to/by E-CigSupply, a $20 food/beverage certificate donated by Hazelwood's, an 801 kit donated by PHXSmokeless, juice donated by both AromaE-Liquid and WetYourStick.

Members donated as well such as a Modder's goodie bag donated by Gary/Gswan, multi-meters donated by Mark/Sharky and a bag of misc. DIY and cleaning gear, a e-cig case, Duck brand stick-on e-cig holders (get 'em at Office Max for about $6.50/3pk), fold up wood desk e-cig holders and a bunch of little weird fun stuff donated by me for the HELLen of it!

THANKS to everyone who donated (and please keep in mind that all members are welcome to donate a little something for next month if you can!?). Some ideas for donations are to keep an eye out for cheap cases, LorAnn's or Capella's flavoring, bottles, a bottle of PG or VG, modding stuff, tools for modders, a box mod you made, an e-cig kit you don't use anymore (used is OK!), pick up an extra bottle of e-liquid on sale or donate extra liquids you don't care for, Make a fun T-shirt, etc...

What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
V.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Good to hear the battery worked, desrtrat. It's $1.00 for the battery and $50.00 for the service charge. I probably should have told you about that, huh? :)

It figures...I always miss the fine print...how bout I buy you a beverage (of the beer/wine/soft drink variety) of your choice at the NEXT VIP meeting and we call it even??

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
It figures...I always miss the fine print...how bout I buy you a beverage (of the beer/wine/soft drink variety) of your choice at the NEXT VIP meeting and we call it even??

The first one was free. :) My next visit is already free...I was the one to win the Hazelwood's gift certificate. :) Without you there, my luck increased....hmmm....

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
The first one was free. :) My next visit is already free...I was the one to win the Hazelwood's gift certificate. :) Without you there, my luck increased....hmmm....
That was the Lucky WTF t-shirt Dis... so Ima thinkin' you can buy me a beer with that certificate, ha. Better wear it next month. If I wear mine, we can be the Toxic Twins, LOL.

Eric... jeezealou. :oops: Well... your mom IS a cutie! ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread