Pimp my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I'll see if I can install a 0.75" flatscreen so the haters can watch movies while you vape.

Xzibit.png

If we were really pimp'n my vape I'd need one that mopped my floor and cleaned my bathrooms. You don't even want to know what I'd drop on that!!!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
You have to love some of the names they've come up with. Perhaps this is an omen.

https://www.powderbuythepound.com/FDA_APPROVED_TAN/

Good eye. They might be CASAA members.

I can see you are like a kid in a candy shop. Me too. It's shaping up to be a busy week. But I expect to get this materializing by next weekend.

I hadn't been to the site since I did the Kawi green stuff on my car. Looks like they've added a bunch of exciting choices:
https://www.powderbuythepound.com/NEW-POWDERS/

I hope this goes well and we get to usher in an era of many never before seen HotRod ProVarii.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Good eye. They might be CASAA members.

I can see you are like a kid in a candy shop. Me too. It's shaping up to be a busy week. But I expect to get this materializing by next weekend.

I hadn't been to the site since I did the Kawi green stuff on my car. Looks like they've added a bunch of exciting choices:
https://www.powderbuythepound.com/NEW-POWDERS/

I hope this goes well and we get to usher in an era of many never before seen HotRod ProVarii.

I'll make fuzzy Protanks to go on top.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
You know I'm digging that red...lol The green in his first options was gorgeous, too, and I'm not even a green fan.

I like the candy reds too. Green used to be my favorite color, but it isn't anymore. I don't know when it changed.

Apparently, Solaris Black Cherry is a Harley color.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I suspect the "transparent" adjective is just a way of signifying candy.

The Black Bronze option has a bit of green pearl to it if you look very closely. As most of you know, I'm partial to Bronze and Green. Also the internals for this ProVari have the Green display. But for the sake of most pictures of the completed project, the display won't be seen. This is more of a Beta run to see how well the powdercoating pans out.

That is my choice. I don't know anything about powder coating but automotive paint we used to add the "pearl" in a powder form and could vary the intensity of the effect. We used to start with a white pearl and tint with candy apple paint colors in varying ratios.
Can't wait to see the pics!!
Pearlescent Paint - Iridescent - Powder Pigments - for industrial, home, and Auto coatings | Paint With Pearl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread