Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
Yes, I used to get on my Saber about 8 hours on ELA I get 4 maybe and the smaller batts about 1-2 hours before it starts sputtering and I get a little more time if I loosen up the tube ring and re-attach.

Sounds like your kick has been stored away for a while? I know how that is. Mine's sitting in it's jewel box waiting till I get my ELA. You may try taking something to the contacts and spring to clean them up, maybe brasso or something if you haven't already. That's all I got, sorry. Or maybe do you have another mod you could try it out in to compare results?

Last edited:

Vcoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Gotham
ELA has been officially shipped!!!!!! Should be here thursday!!!!!

I am having problems with my kayfun actually automatically feeding. I have checked the air holes, checked to make sure there was plenty of room in the chamber. Blah does it feed better with a more open air hole, or less?
Feed with LESS air control. Too much floods it. Make an "S" shape in the chamber with your wicks. The goal is to allow the juice to get to the wicks and not too much so it floods out. Be patient, like all of the best silica tanks, practice is required. Also, when you feed the kayfun allow the bottle to take out some pressure by slowly squeezing juice in -and air -out. Try that :).

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
here is one way to feed the wicks. i noticed that making the wicks smaller works better for me. I then filled the gaps with filler that i use for my spheroid to feed my wicks. i didn't use too much because i didnt want to block the juice flow. it actually works pretty well. i also placed some of the filler in the juice collector at the bottom base just in case to prevent it from leaks at the air hole.

Re-built it again, this time with ecowool and mesh. Actually did it twice, first time I thought something was wrong with my coil, my battery was just low. HA HA

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
This is a picture of my cat.

h1RF4Ru.jpg

It is not an ELA nor a Kayfun. It is a cat.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I did a bad thing, ordered another ELA, was too embarrassed to let anyone know, so now IM off to the classifieds to sell some hardly used items.

I got some cash as a gift and thought, heck everyone needs a back-up?

Had to edit my post, because it sounded Like ELA was off to the classies, SOrry ALvinado.

Last edited:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I did a bad thing, ordered another ELA, was too embarrassed to let anyone know, so now its off to the classifieds to sell some hardly used items.

Not a bad thing unless you're going hungry because of it.
I did the same thing last month

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I did a bad thing, ordered another ELA, was too embarrassed to let anyone know, so now its off to the classifieds to sell some hardly used items.

LOL I've been gritting my teeth for a week waiting for a shoe to drop, didn't know it would be that nice number in a previous picture!

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico

Congrats anvidfan, nice to see someone who has an ELA already buying a second one, a great testimonial. I ordered a second one in Satin awhile ago that's in the second batch (still waiting for my first batch polished) and have been going back and forth on whether I really need 2 especially after buying the new simplicity. Part of my dilemma is what to put on top, I missed the kayfun party but really want a dripper anyways that will match or complement the satin finish.

Can any of you out there offer any suggestions on a dripper that will look good on the satin ELA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread