• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Four coats of clear (matte) and should be ready to assemble soon. In all the excitement of getting all the stuff I totally forgot to get 18ga and 22ga wire.

Before I go too far which button do you guys recommend? Guessing one is more clicky than the other but if there is something else like height and such now would be the time to decide. I ultimately will want a metal one like shown on a GDNA.

Shown with my first DIY mod :)

f9873c8d2b579b8a59d5260c4dbc2132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
Four coats of clear (matte) and should be ready to assemble soon. In all the excitement of getting all the stuff I totally forgot to get 18ga and 22ga wire.

Before I go too far which button do you guys recommend? Guessing one is more clicky than the other but if there is something else like height and such now would be the time to decide. I ultimately will want a metal one like shown on a GDNA.

Shown with my first DIY mod :)

f9873c8d2b579b8a59d5260c4dbc2132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Alp is quiet, but smaller and more challenging to solder, the larger button you should be familiar with.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Got my dna25d today. Anyone know if these fit the large or small screen? Waited to order prints

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure these are small screens. They only have two lines of text next to the battery icon, right? Resistance and voltage/temperature? That is the small screen. The large screen shows three lines with all values shown at all times.
Actually, I'll go measure... The big screen is 12mm wide. I think the small one is 9mm, 0.315" according to evolv's pdf. , I don't have an unmounted one to measure.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
I would like to introduce to everybody the new addition to my family :)

GDNA.jpg

Went with Mag Silver and Armor black on the Cerakote. Was looking for something practical, efficient, something to give me a satisfying vape and aesthetically pleasing. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations :cool:

Even with the mistakes and frustrations I thoroughly enjoyed building this. First time building and soldering something like this, I just got done putting away the soldering station and cleaned up the work area and have to admit feel a little empty.....lol.... It was a great project! Thank you everybody for the assistance!

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
I would like to introduce to everybody the new addition to my family :)

View attachment 423526

Went with Mag Silver and Armor black on the Cerakote. Was looking for something practical, efficient, something to give me a satisfying vape and aesthetically pleasing. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations :cool:

Even with the mistakes and frustrations I thoroughly enjoyed building this. First time building and soldering something like this, I just got done putting away the soldering station and cleaned up the work area and have to admit feel a little empty.....lol.... It was a great project! Thank you everybody for the assistance!

Looks Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread