"Pipey longstockings"
be5ybe5u.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

t2ak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Puyallup WA
Awesome! That's a smexy cut-work you did there, loved it!

Thanks, just used some painters tape and sand paper. I originally planned on just sanding out the grooves but i slipped too many times and went with this :facepalm: . I am planning on having it ceramic coated after it gets beyond my limit of scratches and dings. i did however meet a guy here in Seattle that does acid etch heat treatment... :2cool:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Well, the ones from IBTanked have air holes cut - and since you're getting an IBTanked, that's probably going to be the most certain-to-fit perfect ring...
I'm waiting for one of these right now (out of stock - but I bought one in the classifeds), but I'd REALLY like a black one too. Might pop for the Tatroe black one, or might wait for the IBpro-ring which I hope will come out in anodized black soon-ish.
I just ordered a kayfun lite clone. Am I gonna need one of those to make my ProVari look decent?
Edit: Yep. Or use my hippo, but then my ProVari will start looking top heavy and lightsaberish. :(

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I just ordered a kayfun lite clone. Am I gonna need one of those to make my ProVari look decent?
Edit: Yep. Or use my hippo, but then my ProVari will start looking top heavy and lightsaberish. :(

You have something against lightsabers? Don't lie. No one is immune to the draw of a lightsaber.

penknife.jpg

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I wonder if the ibt pro will work with the kayfun.

Yes, it would.
For one, Kayfuns are not mod dependent for their airflow. So, it doesn't matter if they sit flush and there's no air-channel on the mod.

For two, like Oz correctly stated, it's a tapered-top ring, just like the $8 VR Kayfun rings, but with a 'hole' (actually two). So, the Kayfun would sit seamlessly on the Provari.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Wait until IBTanked relases theirs. There are a couple of airflow holes in them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ibtanked/497198-ibtpro.html
Someone ought to take the extra step and put little rings in them for charms.
edit: Before someone says that it's nice to see that PLANofMAN has finally got in touch with his feminine side, I just need something to hang my miniature shrunken heads off of. Yep. And skulls! lots of little skulls. And rainbow tank floats...No! No rainbow tank floats. Forget I said that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread