Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I caved... I called... I asked...

Hey All, I got a 55 gallon drum of 100mg nic from a friend... How long will it keep in my shed?

They took down my name, address, phone number, and social security number and said they would get back with me.

Am I gonna get a visit from them shed raiders, or what?!?

LOLz, Jim
Laughing-Meme-Gif-07.gif

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I finally remembered to get some lube from ProVape! Yay me.

I have forgot to order the damned No-Ox on my previous 3 orders but luckily remembered just before my 3 2.5's were shipped. Shipping to Canada is almost $40 flat rate, and NO lube is worth over $40 IMO. (Easy, guys and gals, this is a family show! ;))

Blake was nice enough to slip a tube of lube into the box just before it went out the door. :thumb:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Bought 10 more boxes of nautilus 1.6 ohm coils today. Found a great deal on them from a dealer in Florida for 8.95/box. The dealer is: evape.us located near Orlando. With this order, I'll have 30 boxes and will continue getting them as time and money permits. It sucks that in some way's we're panic shopping. Yes it does.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hubby is gonna kill me

One kabuki headed my way

2 kfl+ headed my way

Who's couch is available?

:oops:
My wife is going to kill me in a few weeks when the MC statement comes in. I already got in crap from my hotel in NYC where my stuff is being shipped. Who knew that the Marriotts will only recieve and hold 5 small boxes per guest? :nah:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Bought 10 more boxes of Nautilus 1.6 ohm coils today. Found a great deal on them from a dealer in Florida for 8.95/box. The dealer is: evape.us located near Orlando. With this order, I'll have 30 boxes and will continue getting them as time and money permits. It sucks that in some way's we're panic shopping. Yes it does.
I think that is one of the only vaping products that makes sense to hoard. They will likely be available for years to come, but why chance it? They must have a nearly infinite shelf life as well. Coils and NIC is all I really care about.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Bought 10 more boxes of Nautilus 1.6 ohm coils today. Found a great deal on them from a dealer in Florida for 8.95/box. The dealer is: evape.us located near Orlando. With this order, I'll have 30 boxes and will continue getting them as time and money permits. It sucks that in some way's we're panic shopping. Yes it does.

I liked them a lot better when they were in PA (quicker shipping), but they still have the best price I know of, including Sweet Vapes. I will be stocking up, too. :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I think that is one of the only vaping products that makes sense to hoard. They will likely be available for years to come, but why chance it? They must have a nearly infinite shelf life as well. Coils and NIC is all I really care about.

For me, the one real unknown is whether coils will be available for my Buki's. Sure, I can make coils for the KFL+'s, but I'm just so happy with the Buki's. I'll find a way to hoard enough juice to get me through until Prohibition is lifted, but that's not really going to be for a while yet. I'll also likely add another Provari or two, just in case.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I hadn't realized they moved. :confused:

A few months back, or maybe even the end of last year. I don't remember, but I only noticed after I checked my tracking. It's only an extra day to ship for me. A bit more for you....

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I hadn't realized they moved. :confused:

I didn't know of them until today. Funny thing is, they're in Oviedo, which is near Orlando, which just so happens to be the Celery Capital of America and Charlie and I lived in Oviedo, from 1990 to 1992.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I didn't know of them until today. Funny thing is, they're in Oviedo, which is near Orlando, which just so happens to be the Celery Capital of America and Charlie and I lived in Oviedo, from 1990 to 1992.

Personally, I'd rather go to Orlando, but I really don't like celery. :) I've also mentioned them several times in ProVape threads, so pay attention. LOL.

ETA: Many of their coils, not just Nautilus, are reasonably priced.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Personally, I'd rather go to Orlando, but I really don't like celery. :) I've also mentioned them several times in ProVape threads, so pay attention. LOL.

ETA: Many of their coils, not just Nautilus, are reasonably priced.

Solly.......will try to pay better attention next time! ;)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
For me, the one real unknown is whether coils will be available for my Buki's. Sure, I can make coils for the KFL+'s, but I'm just so happy with the Buki's. I'll find a way to hoard enough juice to get me through until Prohibition is lifted, but that's not really going to be for a while yet. I'll also likely add another Provari or two, just in case.
I am the same. I spent a small fortune on my 4 Kabukis and related accessories/parts as they are fantastic tanks. I won't be a happy camper if I can't get coils for them down the road. I really doubt this will be the case but again, coils really don't go bad so why not stock up if you have the means to do it.

I should grab a couple of Kayfuns as I am good with rebuilds, but all of my drippers/RTAs are juice pigs that are really meant for low ohm/high wattage vaping.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I am the same. I spent a small fortune on my 4 Kabukis and related accessories/parts as they are fantastic tanks. I won't be a happy camper if I can't get coils for them down the road. I really doubt this will be the case but again, coils really don't go bad so why not stock up if you have the means to do it.

I should grab a couple of Kayfuns as I am good with rebuilds, but all of my drippers/RTAs are juice pigs that are really meant for low ohm/high wattage vaping.

I have two Kayfuns and one Russian 91%. And I can build a good coil for them, so I'm likely OK there. I don't think the FDA can ban wire and cotton. But Nautilus coils? I can't make 'em and if they can't be sold, I'll have four Buki's I won't be able to use. Not happening.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread