Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I've finally found it!

THANKS, ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just grab me some peanut butter, and I'll be off... :lol:
Meh. We gots us Cheez Whiz in Canada. The Whiz on celery is as Canadian as back bacon, maple syrup and poutine. Almost Kraft Dinner level status. You'se guys have it too, but I bet we eat more. ;) Apparently there is actually some cheese in Cheez Whiz too... which we have going for us, which is nice. :D

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Meh. We gots us Cheez Whiz in Canada. The Whiz on celery is as Canadian as back bacon, maple syrup and poutine. Almost Kraft Dinner level status. You'se guys have it too, but I bet we eat more. ;) Apparently there is actually some cheese in Cheez Whiz too... which we have going for us, which is nice. :D

Nofense, but you can take your Whiz and well you know what...........:evil:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Nofense, but you can take your Whiz and well you know what...........:evil:
Yup. I can only eat it if I am hammered or hung over. Pretty gross stuff. Organic, 100% natural, no additives, no preservatives... Not words EVER said in the same sentence as the Whiz.:eek:

I always thought the idea of bringing a 1kg bottle into the African jungle and showing Cheez Whiz to the inhabitants would be hysterical. Them eating giant grubs and assorted bugs grosses us out, but I bet Cheez Whiz would gross them out many times more.:w00t:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yup. I can only eat it if I am hammered or hung over. Pretty gross stuff. Organic, 100% natural, no additives, no preservatives... Not words EVER said in the same sentence as the Whiz.:eek:

I always thought the idea of bringing a 1kg bottle into the African jungle and showing Cheez Whiz to the inhabitants would be hysterical. Them eating giant grubs and assorted bugs grosses us out, but I bet Cheez Whiz would gross them out many times more.:w00t:

But you can't beat it with Boone's Farm Apple Wine. :blink:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

STEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the first one........ shared it and thank you, Browski.

Ok, not so great.

A girl couldn't answer my questions so she wrote them down and someone will call me back.

And you'll tell us about that return phone call <coughcoughrightcoughcough>?

I caved... I called... I asked...

Hey All, I got a 55 gallon drum of 100mg nic from a friend... How long will it keep in my shed?

They took down my name, address, phone number, and social security number and said they would get back with me.

Am I gonna get a visit from them shed raiders, or what?!?

LOLz, Jim

You're a nut. Can't help but luv ya.

Dr. Tranny

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Tacoma, WA

Can't be any worse than the "lunch meat" I spotted in a grocery store once upon a when. The label read "pasteurized, processed, artificially colored, artificially flavored lunch meat food product substitute."

It wasn't even fake meat. It was artificial fake meat. And a bargain at only 27 cents for a 1 lb. brick!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread