Prodigy Shipping Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Your item was processed through and left our CINCINNATI, OH 45235 facility on July 15, 2009.

So, when is "shipped" not "shipped?" My order switched to shipped on the 14th, but there has yet to be any tracking information available. Did the order status change but the package not actually go to USPS yet?

Last edited:
Received my first ;-):D Prodigy and boy, it's a beaut! No problems putting it together. No problems vapeing from the get-go.

I smoke exclusively on the Screwdriver. I'm going to give the Prodigy a weeks worth of vaping and also go back and forth to see what I think.

Right now, as I mentioned, there was no problems of putting it together, none whatsoever. The Prodigy has seriously tons of vaper and right now it actually seems to me to be a smoother vape. I have problems with my throat hurting, feeling scratchy and at times almost wanting to close up. I think it's a combination of vaping and being somewhat sensitive to PG, not enough to try and go strictly VG, but still a problem. Right now it seems the Prodigy gives a smoother vape to me, but I'll give it more time to decide.

It's a great PV, I've ordered a second and now I'm off to apply teeny tiny little flowers to my Prodigy :D

Grey_

Jun 23, 2009
Raleigh NC
So, when is "shipped" not "shipped?" My order switched to shipped on the 14th, but there has yet to be any tracking information available. Did the order status change but the package not actually go to USPS yet?

It probably won't update until it hits your post office right before it goes out for delivery.

starbkjrus

Jun 19, 2009
Reston, Virginia, USA

Either Steve or Casey explained somewhere the following:

If you receive a shipping confirmation email in the AM generally your order will hit PS's local PO in the afternoon. If you get a notification in the evening it will hit their PO the next AM. Their local PO DOES NOT scan upon receiving (lazy perhaps?) so you won't see any tracking update until it hits your local sorting center.

In my case that equates to getting a shipping notice on Monday night, the order hits PS's local PO on Tuesday AM (no tracking info) and now as of this (Thursday) morning my tracking info is as follows:
Processed through Sort Facility, July 16, 2009, 12:49 am, ZIP Code <nearby zip>.

So that means as per every priority mail order I've gotten in the last two months I can run over to my house in about 1/2 an hour and I'll have a brand spanking sparkly new Prodigy on my doorstep. :D

Not sure where to put this, may put it another place later, but here's my new prodigy made to match the female personality :D

flowers.jpg

Thank you.

I put these same ones on my Screwdriver which I vape 24/7 (until the Prodigy came :D) and never did one come off. However, if I decide to take one off, which I have many times because I ended up putting too many on and it looked tacky, they just come off with a little tiny scrape of the finger nail, not a hard scrape, just a soft scrape. There's a little residue left and it just comes off with a swipe (not scrape) of my finger tip. Much more durable than I had thought and much easier to remove than I had thought.

The ones I have on the Screwdriver and Prodigy (they are the same) came from Walmart's. I looked at the one's at Sally's Beauty Supply shop, but didn't like any of them.

When the guys are interested in these wonderful gadgets, I make sure I tell them they don't have to put flowers on them...;), unless they want to that is..:D

starbkjrus

Jun 19, 2009
Reston, Virginia, USA
snip...

So that means as per every priority mail order I've gotten in the last two months I can run over to my house in about 1/2 an hour and I'll have a brand spanking sparkly new Prodigy on my doorstep. :D

And it WAS, it WAS! :D

I HAD to try it out right out of the box and it is incredible. Can't wait until I have a fully charged set of batteries. :hubba:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
And it WAS, it WAS! :D

I HAD to try it out right out of the box and it is incredible. Can't wait until I have a fully charged set of batteries. :hubba:

Excellent! Great to hear you got yours. My local PO doesn't scan priority packages until the mail carrier is actually at your door dropping it off, which is completely counter productive... particularly when the originating facility doesn't scan them either.

Oh, and I got a set of spare batteries and a charger yesterday so that I'll be able to crank it to full power from the first draw. Warp factor 10, Mr. Sulu!

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Ok guys, here's the update for today:

All orders through 17634 have Prodigys and have either been shipped, or are waiting for a PT :) (That takes us up to orders from July 11th, so we're getting caught up!! Not too much longer now!)

We're supposed to get more PTs in later today, but as of yesterday, everything through 16981 went out! Woot woot! PTs take much longer to make which is why they are taking a while to catch up, but once Prodigys are completely caught up, the PTs will go much faster.

Juice is still on track- usually going out within 24-48 hours.

We're almost there, and I can almost change my picture back to the smiley one :)

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Well I've been vaping mine for 2 1/2 hours now and I am totally hooked on it. Wow, just WOW!
I second that emotion. Its amazing, and no degradation in performance after a week of heavy heavy heavy vaping. thats more than i am used to...not sure if i should risk using this other kind of juice that i have, which is known to be really hard on HW. I have a lot of it though cause PS was out of stock for so long and its available in the US. I won't mention the name, but has anyone else tried it, if you can derive what i am talking about.

Darn USPS, mine was supposed to ship Monday, and it probably did, yet still...

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 8052 1390 7587 2477 19
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 13, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

:nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

I second that emotion. Its amazing, and no degradation in performance after a week of heavy heavy heavy vaping. thats more than i am used to...not sure if i should risk using this other kind of juice that i have, which is known to be really hard on HW. I have a lot of it though cause PS was out of stock for so long and its available in the US. I won't mention the name, but has anyone else tried it, if you can derive what i am talking about.

JC Perhaps?

yeah, just wondering if anyone tried it. Had no luck with it on anything at 3.7v, wondering if the higher output helped any. I have a lot of it that i need to use.

edited... Meaning has anyone tried it on the prodigy.

As soon as mine shows up I'll give 'er a test, I have quite a bit of it myself (sampler), I never liked it that much, perhaps the voltage will revive it a bit. :?:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I'm going to do a full video review in a week or so. Waiting on a new copy of Tracktion to get here (yup, going to do custom music so I'm lawsuit friendly).

Initial thoughts:

*Pissy that M201's don't work, but not so much. I'll deal with it later.
*You .......s have turned me into a dripper. It's all I've been doing at work today.
*I grabbed for a spare atty on my way out the door "just in case" and it was a Janty Classic. DAMN this thing rocks on the Prodigy. Screw the warranty.
*Riskee Yuice is insane in this thing
*Rum from litecig is ungodly amazing in this thing.
*Double Flavor 555 from MFS is a revelation.
*Mint is almost too strong. I had tears in my eyes.
*Throat hit is incredible

This is more brutal than any real cigarette I ever smoked. In short, I'm in love.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread