Project Platinum Revival Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Take a sewing needle and put it thru the center tube, nudging the coil gently to one side or the other. I've had to do that before.

When I noticed the horizontal coil I tried that just to see if it made much of a difference and it didn't. I sincerely appreciate all the suggestions! It looks like these cartomizers just aren't what I had come to expect . A shame though as I've been a die hard IKV fan. Luckily these were for the wife as I've since moved on from the cartomizer world. If she wouldn't have said anything I would have never even noticed.

Hopefully I'll find someone I can give these away to. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
When I noticed the horizontal coil I tried that just to see if it made much of a difference and it didn't. I sincerely appreciate all the suggestions! It looks like these cartomizers just aren't what I had come to expect . A shame though as I've been a die hard IKV fan. Luckily these were for the wife as I've since moved on from the cartomizer world. If she wouldn't have said anything I would have never even noticed.

Hopefully I'll find someone I can give these away to. :)

xpl, if that's truly the case, I'm sure you'd find someone here (one of the very helpful peeps) that would be glad to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread