The history of Project Chameleon: Name TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
Agreed Madness. I wan't in on the fun, but it has been fun to skim through it and get to know you guys a little better. I have a feeling the name is gonna be awesome, just saying. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys! Looking forward to the caliber line as well. I'm glad they're spreading them out so I can save my money (though it doesn't sounde like that will be too much of a challenge at >$85) Gotta love an honest product at an honest price!

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Agreed Madness. I wan't in on the fun, but it has been fun to skim through it and get to know you guys a little better. I have a feeling the name is gonna be awesome, just saying. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys! Looking forward to the caliber line as well. I'm glad they're spreading them out so I can save my money (though it doesn't sounde like that will be too much of a challenge at >$85) Gotta love an honest product at an honest price!

I only have 16340 MODs... albeit an extended chameleon tube that takes 2x batts... i'll be looking at these from the point of view of getting a mod that can utilize the 16340's that i have but also serve as the basis for a honkin 18650 rig... modular and adaptable... Chameleon like in nature if not in name :)

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
Definitely not arguing the fact that the Chameleon was an awesome name, but this is a new mod and a new era. It deserves a fresh name and it sounds to me like you're going to be one happy camper :) I'll be standing in line with you Madness. We'll probably be receiving them about the same time considering our close proximity. We should grab a coffee and share our first impressions. The only person I've ever vaped with is my ex and she knew Nothing about vaping so it'd be a cool experience for me.
I only have 16340 MODs... albeit an extended chameleon tube that takes 2x batts... i'll be looking at these from the point of view of getting a mod that can utilize the 16340's that i have but also serve as the basis for a honkin 18650 rig... modular and adaptable... Chameleon like in nature if not in name :)

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Definitely not arguing the fact that the Chameleon was an awesome name, but this is a new mod and a new era. It deserves a fresh name and it sounds to me like you're going to be one happy camper :) I'll be standing in line with you Madness. We'll probably be receiving them about the same time considering our close proximity. We should grab a coffee and share our first impressions. The only person I've ever vaped with is my ex and she knew Nothing about vaping so it'd be a cool experience for me.

Yes, that would be grand! There also might be a NorCal meet up sometime soon'ish. Have you been watching that thread?

edit: The only person I've actually vaped with in my bro who mooched vapes pretty much like he mooched cigs before i vaped :)

Last edited:

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
hahaha. Sounds just like my ex. I guess I can't blame her for it. I bummed cigs when I started vaping. I think I'm going on the snus path so I can distance myself from the smoking association. I haven't checked that thread for a bit cuz it seemed dead. I could use a meet for sure. I'm a experiential person so not being able to see people I vape with makes it hard at times. We'll coordinate soon. I'm a bit distracted (drunk and morose) atm.
Yes, that would be grand! There also might be a NorCal meet up sometime soon'ish. Have you been watching that thread?

edit: The only person I've actually vaped with in my bro who mooched vapes pretty much like he mooched cigs before i vaped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread