Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh yes,
Sorry guys for the lack of update. There has been a certain supplier that is known for 1-up'ing people that are developing their own devices to rip from that has been watching our threads intently as of late. So I'm going to have to be tight lipped, but only ask that you have faith on we're going to bring to the modding world. We're talking BIG. production will be starting in the next couple of days.

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
I heard through the grapevine that Super T has been stalking vendor's subs. Shame, shame, shame. Isn't he behind on promised deliveries, what's he doing spending his time here? :rolleyes:

I don't think he's referring to Super T. I think he's referring to another supplier with Mega cartos, a GG like imitation and a knock off voltage regulator.
If I am correct in my guess, I have noticed he seems to introduce "new" products shortly after somebody else invents them.
Seems like dirty pool to me. He copycats the really new and exciting products and promotes the hell out of "his" creations.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You know, a little from column A a little from column B and a dash of C.
I'm really not trying to sound pretentious like the other guys who constantly scream how better they are than anyone, or how they are first to do this or that, or even how the world is watching to copy.
Personally I think it's down right pathetic that I can't show everyone and talk about the features on what I have to offer. It's really disheartening.

For the watcher's I'm mentioning:

Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot from France was the First inventor to create the automobile in 1769. STEAM / Built the first self propelled road vehicle (military tractor) for the French army: three wheeled, 2.5 mph.
Have you ever heard of him? Was advancements made since? Think about it and concentrate on your own business instead soiling our future.

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
There's nothing pretentious about standing behind a quality product that's Innovative! Building quality stacked on others' innovation is the easy part. Doing them at the same time is a different ballgame! Keep doing what your doing Isaac. This is one of my favorite quotes (cliche, yes, but right to the point)

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt

You are the man in the arena Isaac...

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
this ensures the incoming air is pre-heated prior to entering the atty, which is the function of the cone.

You've blown my mind once again Switched! I always thought the cone on my Riva was strictly for aesthetics. I pretty much just threw it in my vape box and never used it! After dripping tonight with my coned atty I was absolutely blown away by the difference in performance. I love browsing the threads of this sub-forum because I always happen upon the best insights. Thank you all for the always amusing (and sometimes intelligent :p) discussions. You've helped this :confused: become this :vapor: I've been a silent reader for the past couple weeks, but I figured it's time to give some credit where credit is due!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Agreed and then some

You know, a little from column A a little from column B and a dash of C.
I'm really not trying to sound pretentious like the other guys who constantly scream how better they are than anyone, or how they are first to do this or that, or even how the world is watching to copy.
Personally I think it's down right pathetic that I can't show everyone and talk about the features on what I have to offer. It's really disheartening.

For the watcher's I'm mentioning:

Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot from France was the First inventor to create the automobile in 1769. STEAM / Built the first self propelled road vehicle (military tractor) for the French army: three wheeled, 2.5 mph.
Have you ever heard of him? Was advancements made since? Think about it and concentrate on your own business instead soiling our future.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
ChaMeLeon-yea that's it. I went back and looked at our list and see that it was Dillinger that gave Switched his idea for the bullet line. Good to know that it helped.
It was great fun and I am so pleased to see that you are still working hard on this new to be named and released something or other-LOL, but I am glad to see this thread again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread