Protege -- Sticky Switch Resolved -- Details Within !!! WOOHOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Was packaged last night. Either went out today or will go Monday. Just depends whether or not Steve and Jo took a PO trip this weekend.
Ok thanks casey. Did it go out regular mail or priority? Just trying to figure out the time frame because I can't wait to get this back. I really like everything about it except for the switch problem but I am so glad Steve figured it out.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
God, heres hoping it will show up tomorrow! Or atleast it shows up on tuesday before we go to the HUGE pumpkin patch! :) I cant think of anything better then vapin on my new love walkin threw that huge wide open area. Went for the first time last year and now i must go every year.. just something about that wide open area thats so freakin peacefull. If you have a stressed out life, hit up a HUGE punpkin patch and see for yourself. :)

If it dont show up on monday, i aint going nowhere till the mailman shows up on tuesday! hehe.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I believe we got all the phenolic switches back, and only delrin switches have been shipping, and the problem has been corrected.

Conclusion -- We were able to address the problem, and don't forsee any further issue with sticky switches from here on out. Will a switch ever fail??? Absolutely, and our warranty is open and willing to take care of any switch malfunction or failure. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to share your thoughts!

Thanks guys and gals!

Obviously, the phenolic switches (whatever those are) were not called back from E-cigs.co.uk since I bought a Protege 6 days ago, received it today, vaped for 1 hour, got a sticky switch that killed my atty and almost burned me, made the battery leak one hell of a substance inside the tube, before it inflicted itself some quick and perfect Hara-Kiri.

Now I have 2 Prodigy (ies?) and 1 Protege, waiting for Switch assemblies, sitting alone, there...in the "dark cold place" where I keep my e-liquid...

I already PMed Smokester who is so kind and helpfull...But one hand cannot clap alone.

O god of vape...Now is the time to send a Prodigy to help one of your Proteges...:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread