Proteus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
Thanks Runj - glad you agree - here we have all SS shown - Imeo just cant top his Classic Fonts he uses and the Vertical engravings - PURE GG at its finest

We're all different. I think it's way too big & dominant on a a small elegant device like Proteus. Old fashioned too. Reminds me of things like this.

polo-t-shirts-41.jpeg

I always have to laugh when I see one. :rolleyes:

But I'm still dying to get Proteus! :thumb:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I see your point FogNL considering the diameter of Proteus.
The Classic wings style can't be too wide and highest as on old GGTS or els they will curve on the diameter.
So they need to be somthing like Penelope V1 maybe.
I'm sure Imeo is aware of that.

By the way your example is somthing I wouldn't use,I have 15 originals of them but only with the small font.
Regarding the GG logo it happen that there are more then one versions that I like.
And for me it's not on the horizontal/vertical topic but more about size and details!
I like details and proportion in details,so there are some horizontal versions I don't like as well.
"The GG" should be in size proportion to the wings on one side,and in proportion to all other TMF
From the other side.
Too big a wings don't leave space enough for details,or make should I say-details in proportion
To each other.

For horizental version the one in dspin picture look to me the most proportional and fine from all others.
Not too big a wings leave place for TMF and The GG spread around in proportion to the wings.

For vertical version my prefernce are well known to all,I find the JGG to be the best,not mimic some stylish present
Mode,it stand a part from what on market and and got a carecter of is on, not rev... Of GGTS,I like it so!!!

Proteus/Esterigon are somthing steps above all others- it's must be make correct this time
So if we go on horizental my opinion is that I would prefer the designe on the old GGTB but with the Penelope V1 wings.

Last edited:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
i was re-reading the thread and came across this comment again.

0.4-12.5 ohms, does this mean that proteus can fire 30w at 12.5 ohms? thats 19 volts :ohmy:!!, is this a typo? or will we have to wait until you explain electronics more?

I think Imeo mentioned that the electronics itself is built to support the high wattage. only limitation on proteus is the slim battery. hence the recommendation is to use it at standard setting. once the electronics get adopted for standard size mods, who knows how far people will take it.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
i was re-reading the thread and came across this comment again.

0.4-12.5 ohms, does this mean that proteus can fire 30w at 12.5 ohms? thats 19 volts :ohmy:!!, is this a typo? or will we have to wait until you explain electronics more?

Also he said the max voltage is 8 volts. So you will not be able to run the 12.5 ohms above 5 watts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread