working atomizer check

battery check

On/Off Mode

18 seconds cutoff

Short circuit protection

Reverse battery protection

Over-discharge battery protection

Thermal monitoring

watt range: 5-30 increased by 1 watt per push of the button (please operate proteus up to 15 watts)

you know when you reach the lowest and the upper limit of watts

It works with 1 battery, with 2x3,7 volt batteries and with 2x3 volt batteries

remembers your last set up

8,3 ampere limit

8 volts limit

resistanse range: 0,4-12,5 ohms

it was VV/VW mode. I left only VW mode and I added 1 more secret feature. Ι will let you know about it in 3 months.

dimensions of electronic part:

The length of the main body is 12,5mm and 20,5 mm in total because of the 2 "ears" per side to make it able to connect with atomizer cap and main body of Proteus. If it was a fixed design like all the rest in the market, its length would be at only 12,5mm in total

Width: 15,5mm

Now you see why it took me 2 years to make this thing. Its dimensions are not from this world.

Also the electronic part is not fixed inside the tube. Thats a China style electronic to me

And it doesnt have an electronic button inside it. Button is totally mechanical. Thats one more great innovation.

This electronic part is an electromechanical one and thats the next generation of electronics

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, there is no way to tell you buddy. Its top top secret. If you are pleased with what I made for proteus and pleased with proteus itself then be sure that you will be much more pleased with the secret too lol
Imeo we need to know the secret before buying it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
other things too like the mech button, that it doesnt have wires and its user friendly. Just wait buddy
By the way guys this is what will make proteus electronics set the upper bar. Wait and see.

It works with 1 battery, with 2x3,7 volt batteries and with 2x3 volt batteries

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
I really hope it comes with the with the mechanical bottom button shown in the videos along with the electronics. The electronics are so powerful there really isn't a need to use it as a mechanical mod. The only reason I see myself needing the mechanical button is if I want a very small mod which may be nice and the bottom button would be smaller than a side button. If there is a option to add a side button for extra cost, I would most likely add that as well but only as a luxury, it would be nice to have all options.

Looks very awesome Imeo and those stats on the electronics are fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread