Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes JM, you are right. The side mech button will cost more and of course a venting cap will have a cost too. But you cant really compare those 2 different mech options.

But because you are right about the cost, we can make 2 different versions. 1 with front button that will be cheaper and 1 with side button that will be more expensive

Last edited:

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
yes JM, you are right. The side mech button will cost more and of course a venting cap will have a cost too. But you cant reaqllyh compare those 2 different mech options.

But because you are right about the cost, we can make 2 different versions. 1 with front button that will be cheaper and 1 with side button that will be more expensive
Then Perfect !!!!!! Thanks :) I am with front button because , as I said , I will most likely not use it all ( just for emergency) Proteus , how it comes is perfect and beautiful , thought ......

Last edited:

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
So, to resume, the device is not release, and we order yet : proteus plastic flat insulator, 2 spare oring, front button, side mechanical button, 14650 tube, venting cap for mech button, old brass venting cap for mech button, new brass venting cap for lech button, old brass air ring, new brass air ring ... ;) :)

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
I agree with D stan:

Proteus is for all that like to vape with the best quality with style....Who doesn´t?

Esterigon is rather for those (great guys as well), named GG freaks. My definition of a gg freak is for me somebody that has at least one GG that he never vaped on or just to see that everything works perfectly. I hope I do not hurt or forget anyone ;)

So first thing to mention- i will be very lucky to get Esterigon !!!
Second thing- Proteus will rule the GG Olymp !!!​

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
we cant do that for several reasons buddy. When you will see the electronic part you will understand
I just thought of something, why not one button for all Imeo?
One type of button for both mechanical and electronic mode, so you can probably shorten the tube for electrical portion?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thats not a very good idea vapor. I would prefer to leave electronic in place and put it off only if it doesnt work for some reason or to send it back to me for repair.

electronics are sensitive and we have to keep them with care, from a specific place, with very dry hands, with hands that doesnt have static electricity on them, you have to put it back without ruin its sides, etc.

vap0r88

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
australia
imeo: Well then I think SS electronic part for me is easier similar to the look of esterigon. because much less of maintenance. How to polish around the button and LED without chemical entering via the button for example. I always like the brass very shiny and not tarnish. What are your reasons for choosing brass portion to hold electronic after consideration?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
brass is great for conductivity and thermal kidnapping vapor. As for cleaning, the clear plastic will not have an issue as I see it. As for the button, you will clean the tube around the button.
It will take you less time than putting on and off the electronic part, the button and the led and then to try remove the polish cream from inside the holes of the button and clear window and then put all back together

vap0r88

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
australia
brass is great for conductivity and thermal kidnapping vapor. As for cleaning, the clear plastic will not have an issue as I see it. As for the button, you will clean the tube around the button.
It will take you less time than putting on and off the electronic part, the button and the led and then to try remove the polish cream from inside the holes of the button and clear window and then put all back together
ok. good answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread