Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
aal, I cant put 2 videos on the same post, so I will use your first post on this thread to put the video about proteus electronics there. I hope that you dont mind:)

It was a very good move of you to make a post after my videos. I find it very useful!!

No problem man you're the boss. My name is still there lol :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Just saw the video. That's an amazing component for its size. I don't think there is anything like it.

Now I understand how it will work in GGTS or any other device. Great thing.

By the way, is there a way we can make it go higher than 8 volts? Is it an electronic limitation? I am very interested in high voltages :D on the contrary of all other people interested in wattage :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot aal, I did what you wanted for sure:). Its limit is at 8 volts. There is no reason to go higher because you already can vape 0,4 ohm at 30 watts, something you will never do because your liquid will have a burn taste
Just saw the video. That's an amazing component for its size. I don't think there is anything like it.

Now I understand how it will work in GGTS or any other device. Great thing.

By the way, is there a way we can make it go higher than 8 volts? Is it an electronic limitation? I am very interested in high voltages :D on the contrary of all other people interested in wattage :D

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Thanks a lot aal, I did what you wanted for sure:). Its limit is at 8 volts. There is no reason to go higher because you already can vape 0,4 ohm at 30 watts, something you will never do because your liquid will have a burn taste

You are right for a normal vaper. I'm not normal :D. I'm doing experiments with high voltage low amps. But now you reminded me. It works with 2×3.7 volts as well so I can have the low amps using 2 batteries. Great device I tell you congrats.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you are right about the 2 batteries option aal. Also when the video about how electronics work is uploaded, I will explain more about 1 or 2 batteries option and you will see that things are not like other modders tell you.

To see what is really happening, I will ask you something simple. Do you think that 1 battery at 3000 mah or 2 batteries at 700 mah each last longer with electronics at high wattage?

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
you are right about the 2 batteries option aal. Also when the video about how electronics work is uploaded, I will explain more about 1 or 2 batteries option and you will see that things are not like other modders tell you.

To see what is really happening, I will ask you something simple. Do you think that 1 battery at 3000 mah or 2 batteries at 700 mah each last longer with electronics at high wattage?

I know the answer to that imeo. I told you I'm making experiments for a while now for low wattage high voltage vaping :). Problem is that not all people know and I think ecig producers take advantage of that bad knowledge.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
1 hour if you continuously vape like me aal. For other people a 14500 may last for a whole day

That's more then enough for going to movie,family visit or evening round.
And we Cary vary light mode with short Penelope it will be just fine.

You realy thought well on all matters Imeo.
On Esterigon or later the same on J's or TS's...
I can see now that there is no reason to go bigger Then 18500,for around 10 watts vaping.
That's a nice size and capable battery with such electronic.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
If you want to see a real innovated electronic product which I call "electromechanical", here is the video about proteus electronics and how they are made. Also in the first post of this thread you will find all the features of proteus electronic part

Unique!!! Simply epic!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread