The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ProVari V2.5

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by nnormandy, Jan 11, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nnormandy

nnormandy Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2011
    St. Paul
    So apparently there is a new design for the ProVari. I picked mine up today at the Ecig Crib in Minnesota, which is a brick and mortar store. They are also available in-store at Vermillion River. Same price as the regular Provari, mine is a blue LED light. It looks amazing in person!:evil:
    20130110_201654.jpg 20130110_201631.jpg 20130110_201638.jpg

2. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    Is it the same diameter as the regular provari or is it slimmer

3. nnormandy

Aug 2, 2011
    St. Paul
    Same diameter, same height. Same old, functional ProVari.

4. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    same everything, new milling on the shell.

5. justinred

justinred Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    There must be variable wattage settings hidden there somewhere. :pervy::pervy::pervy:

6. nnormandy

Aug 2, 2011
    St. Paul
    Maybe it's a hidden combo of button presses, like 1990's video game codes. Or a series of morse code.

7. thecatanddog

thecatanddog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2012
    Earth
    provari has no plans for VW anytime soon. I've talked to them quite a bit about it. :(

8. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not really needed anyway. Its my understanding that the adjustment range with voltage is more accurate than watts anyway. Thats why all VW mods have VV as well, for fine tuning.

9. Thrasher

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    i really dont see a need for it. IF i use a bunch of different devices maybe it would be worth having, but i think in a 10 hour day at work i maybe have to bump the voltage up once to adjust for the coil breaking in. i played wit the setting on my vamo and just didnt see why its needed, but i use the same tank all day so..........

10. Buzzsaw46

Buzzsaw46 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    SE MN United States
    I just got the VAMO yesterday and figured I would try the VW setting, I started with a Vivi Nova on it, then a carto tank, and finally a DUD. I found that I had to adjust the wattage a bit for each to get them to vape like I wanted. The only advantage the Vamo has is the adjustments are a bit quicker to make with the three button setup. It still feels cheap, and looks cheap. Thats ok though because it is cheap;) I do feel that VW is just another gimmick to try and make cheap Chinese mods seem better.

11. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think its only natural for experienced vapors to eventually settle on a favorite.That goes for pvs, juice delivery systems and juices. Once youve found what works for you then VW becomes less appealing.

Theyres probably going to be a few collectors out there and hyper complicated people who disagree with that statement but by and large I think its true for the majority of Provapes customer base.

12. Thrasher

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    they are already straining to keep up with demand, go to some of the European sellers of the provari. they sell out in minutes. if they make a vw now i think it will be the first time they run out of stock and will be like a 3 month wait on an upgrade lol..

I can see them doing it but not until they actually have a drop in the demand and need a pickmeup on sales.

13. justinred

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    OT. Speaking of the vamo, does the vw/vv settings reset everytime the battery is taken out?

14. Buzzsaw46

Buzzsaw46 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    SE MN United States
    The voltage does, it remembers wattage settings.

15. Sisq0

Sisq0 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2012
    Varna, Bulgaria
    Not exactly. Most of the UK sites still have Provaris in stock from the last V2 order released for Christmas. Demand is not as big as it was before. Or are you talking for the v2.5?

16. justinred

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    And you have to turn it on after every battery change?

17. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Finally an honest reveiw.... Cheap Chinese made wannabe Provari.....

18. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

What he just said.

19. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Finally another honest opinion of the Vamo. I said the same thing months ago with my first one. Every one else thought it was well built. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Ansah

Ansah Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    USA
    I don't care about VW, but do dislike the aesthetics of the v2.5 design, and a even quick glance at these forums proves that I am far from alone about this. Does anyone have any idea how long the v2 style will be available? At some point I would like to get a 2nd Provari for backup...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.