ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Those early Chicago performances with Terry Kath will always be the only Chicago I'll remember. The soul of the band.

Yeah I agree, these may be some rough old clips, but they really show what Terry contributed to the band. I do like some of the later stuff, but they were not as good as the early stuff, with him. :|

KAS

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Yeah, I give up trying to pin this on one party over the other. We have, "Republican In Chief" who wants to ban flavors on a Federal level. On the other hand, the Judge who shot down Whitmer's flavor ban in Michigan is a black female democrat.
God bless America!
Might be that my wife has been gone for a few days. Or I am seeing the vapors coming on strong. Nov 9th.... dress warm.

And check out DIY or DIE.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know we're all caught up in the flavor bans being put in place or considered by Trump and a growing number of states but really it is rather moot with Deeming Reg deadline approaching. This is what will effectively wipe out vaping...pretty much all of it. And again, we say we vape and we vote but who do we vote for that has even a snowball's chance in hell to win??

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Understood, Bronze, but I felt the 17 seconds was perhaps worth it. Normally, I don't sign petitions as I do find them useless. DPL sent me this one, and my instincts agreed with his.

It may not help, but it certainly won't make things worse.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Understood, Bronze, but I felt the 17 seconds was perhaps worth it. Normally, I don't sign petitions as I do find them useless. DPL sent me this one, and my instincts agreed with his.

Truthfully, I’ve done the same. I’ve written the White House a few times when the flavor ban was announced. Maybe it helps but whether Trump or any of these governors put in a flavor ban or not will make little difference come May. That’s really my point.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central

I agree with your take on the situation. And it could be a good sign that the site keeps timing out for me. I'm hoping it's because it's receiving too many hits to keep up.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Nothing regarding vaping is set in stone. We can hope the deeming regs won't stand as written. We can hope Trump walks back his flavor ban and wins. We can hope if a democrat wins the presidency, they have a awakening regarding vaping. Who knows? As for me, I will vote my conscience and vote for the best person (whoever I decide that is) whether they have a chance of winning or not. Let's face it, there are plenty of examples in history whereas 3rd party candidates tipped the outcome and that alone can be a issue changing threat. Thanks to Perot, Clinton won with only 43% of the vote. My step-grandfather was a career Republican state senator in North Carolina. He blamed losing his last run on the Libertarian taking votes away from him.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012

It was petitions that got Prop 1 (marijuana legalization) on the ballot in Michigan. :smokie:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Truthfully, I’ve done the same. I’ve written the White House a few times when the flavor ban was announced. Maybe it helps but whether Trump or any of these governors put in a flavor ban or not will make little difference come May. That’s really my point.

I did get your point, Bronzed one, and thank you. Sometimes, when it all causes feelings of helplessness, and we see our vape life circling the drain, I have to "do" something, be it useful or not.

As Cgin said, nothing is set in stone. And to me, there is simply nothing wrong with a bit of optimism.

Users who are viewing this thread