f2da2b3326cdd5a4cd124144c46e2a44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Yeah, and it must be part Siamese. I've never known a domestic short hair to tolerate a leash. Some might, but none that ever lived with me.
He's a Ragdoll, I don't remember the breeds involved. I just wanted a kitty that would grow big and be affectionate. I've never picked my own cat before, they always just showed up. He is 6 months old and 8 pounds so far. I try to take him out for an hour a day, usually the longest hour of my day, lolol! He likes to stop and laydown quite a bit but he enjoys it and gets pretty excited when I get the harness and leash out! He follows us around the house, its pretty comical; he also likes riding in the truck! I never knew cats could be so interactive, my other ones always ignored me :lol:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
He's a Ragdoll, I don't remember the breeds involved. I just wanted a kitty that would grow big and be affectionate. I've never picked my own cat before, they always just showed up. He is 6 months old and 8 pounds so far. I try to take him out for an hour a day, usually the longest hour of my day, lolol! He likes to stop and laydown quite a bit but he enjoys it and gets pretty excited when I get the harness and leash out! He follows us around the house, its pretty comical; he also likes riding in the truck! I never knew cats could be so interactive, my other ones always ignored me :lol:
As they age they like laying on your bed at night. I mean, right next to you or even under you. Ragdolls are super affectionate and, like most cats, that intensifies with age.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
As they age they like laying on your bed at night. I mean, right next to you or even under you. Ragdolls are super affectionate and, like most cats, that intensifies with age.

He has slept on the bed, right next to my head or near my husbands legs. Some nights he's out in the living room hoping, I think, that a mouse will appear!

Have you had ragdolls before?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
He has slept on the bed, right next to my head or near my husbands legs. Some nights he's out in the living room hoping, I think, that a mouse will appear!

Have you had ragdolls before?
Yeah. A stray who found me. Can you believe it? She was quite thin and mangy. She was maybe two years old. My mom had two of them. She passed away less than a year before the stray appeared. It was like I was supposed to keep tha cat.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Yeah. A stray who found me. Can you believe it? She was quite thin and mangy. She was maybe two years old. My mom had two of them. She passed away less than a year before the stray appeared. It was like I was supposed to keep tha cat.

That’s awesome!! Kitty knew you’d take good care of her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Like you, I was never too impressed with REO Speedwagon but I thought that was an all time great name for a band.

I am not really a big fan of this band, but I do really like this tune. Actually the whole Riding The Storm Out album is good, but this is the one I like the most. :|

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Like you, I was never too impressed with REO Speedwagon but I thought that was an all time great name for a band.

I am not sure what changed with the band, after the riding the storm out album, but I hate all the later music from them. I think that record was the first vinyl record I ever bought, never bought another one of theirs. :|

KAS

Users who are viewing this thread