ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
FullSizeRender.jpg

This V2 mini started life out as a Pink mini, it still had the paint in the drops when I got it...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello, member me? Hope you'z guy'z are all well.
I was reading some of your posts in the Radius thread just the other day! How are you doing? How's the health issues? Still vaping with the Radius and Kabuki's?

Oh yeah, and hope the kitties are doing well :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Still visible around the button.
There and around the screws for the screen, pretty cool though, traces are left, but now the steel has a bi tone finish, hard to pick up in a photo, and you can just barely read the logo if you hold it just right.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I was reading some of your posts in the Radius thread just the other day! How are you doing? How's the health issues? Still vaping with the Radius and Kabuki's?

Oh yeah, and hope the kitties are doing well :)

Hey there Duane,

Doing well these days health wise and work wise. Yes, I'm still happily vaping on Radius/Kabuki. When something works so well, I just don't see a need to change anything. I did have to send one of Radius to Mike the Provari doctor. It was a great experience. The display went wonky and he replaced it and made sure everything was working perfectly for $50 and the turnaround was quick. One week, door to door. Otherwise, all the other's are chugging along just fine. I wouldn't know what to buy these days if I ever did need to move on.

The kitties are incredible and a constant source of joy in our loves. Here are two recent pics and of course I must say that to my eye, they are simply the cutest kitties on the planet!

Emi Forum Size.JPG
Eri Forum Size.JPG

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey there Duane,

Doing well these days health wise and work wise. Yes, I'm still happily vaping on Radius/Kabuki. When something works so well, I just don't see a need to change anything. I did have to send one of Radius to Mike the Provari doctor. It was a great experience. The display went wonky and he replaced it and made sure everything was working perfectly for $50 and the turnaround was quick. One week, door to door. Otherwise, all the other's are chugging along just fine. I wouldn't know what to buy these days if I ever did need to move on.

The kitties are incredible and a constant source of joy in our loves. Here are two recent pics and of course I must say that to my eye, they are simply the cutest kitties on the planet!

View attachment 738589 View attachment 738591
I had several Siamese cats growing up, I Know, I know yours are not, but they have that unmistakable beauty in their coloration and eyes. Nice to hear from you, and really want to say, All the Best to you! Glad to hear everything is going well on your end:thumb:

I had one that would follow me around the yard, wouldn't stray more than a couple feet away, and if I put him on my shoulder, he would ride around there quite comfortably for some time...he was a good friend.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hey there Duane,

Squeeeee !
Look how mature they are !

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
The first pair of kittens we got in 1980 were brother and sister Siamese. Kit and Caboodle. They were such amazingly wonderful cats. Very vocal, that's for sure. The boy, Kit stayed with us for 13 years, but the girl Caboodle was with us for 15 years. Then we had Koh and Sakai. Koh was a Bombay and Sakai was our introduction to Burmese. When Sakai said goodbye at 17, we knew the next pair would have to be Burmese.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Yeppirs, they are all growed up! Aren't they beautiful??!!

Indeed - they are truly beautiful.
I lost my 16 year old Merlin Dec 30, still cry sometimes at night missing him.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I'm so so sorry. They mean so much to us and their loss creates a hole in our hearts we think will never heal. And in a way, they never do. They just scar over a bit.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
View attachment 738563

This V2 mini started life out as a Pink mini, it still had the paint in the drops when I got it...
so how did you clean it up?

I did have to send one of Radius to Mike the Provari doctor. It was a great experience. The display went wonky and he replaced it and made sure everything was working perfectly for $50 and the turnaround was quick. One week, door to door. ATTACH]
My recent experience with Bill has been very good too. He charged me $25 for each of two minis that he rebuilt, cleaned and replaced the windows and switches. I haven't gotten them back yet but they'll be like new again!

Very pretty cats :wub:
IMG_3085.JPG

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
My recent experience with Bill has been very good too. He charged me $25 for each of two minis that he rebuilt, cleaned and replaced the windows and switches. I haven't gotten them back yet but they'll be like new again!

Very pretty cats :wub:

View attachment 738615

Bill, not Mike. Thanks

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Oh! I didn't notice you called him Mike until you mentioned it just now.

Lol! Whatever we call him I'm glad we have him…for however long!

I asked him how much longer we'd be able to get service from him and he said about 6 more months and it's been almost 2 months since he did my repair. So, not much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread