North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Zakk Wylde.JPG

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Heading to the outer banks beaches for a couple days to meet up with my brother and his wife this weekend, haven't seen any family for a couple years now...can't hardly wait to spend a little time and reconnect with my youngest brother. going to leave all my electronic devices at home except for my dumb phone...I need to disconnect for a while. Tomorrow gonna dig out a couple of my kites to fly, should be a good getaway...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
why come dem hamsters don't have ears? :blink:
They babies :?:
Nature keeps the babies eyes and ears closed so the babies don't see and hear the world and change their minds about being here, and try to go back in. :blink:

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Well, got a skunk living on the property. I knew it from the smell in the middle of nights, however last week, @ 10 PM, I was standing between my Jeep and garage deciding if I wanted to take a whiz right there or go to the side of the garage when I noticed movement in front of me. I thought it was a black cat until I saw the white cap and stripes. If I had a yard stick in my hand, I could have leaned over and tapped him with it. I was telling my next store neighbor about it last Saturday but assured him I would wait until Cheeseburger was over as he has people camping in his yard and didn't want to maybe smell up the area until his guests go home. Last night at 3AM I looked out the big window on the front porch entrance and noticed him in the front yard eating mulberries off the ground. We ran into our back neighbors at Cheeseburger last night and I told them the story. He got highly agitated and upset I didn't shoot the skunk when I saw it in the yard last night as their dog as been sprayed by it. Well, just tonight, I heard a couple of girls walking home from the bar at 1AM and went out on the front entrance way to see who it was and there he was in the front yard eating mulberries off the ground. I went out on the porch and said to Angie (next door neighbor), "Look, there's a skunk in the front yard!" To which she replied, "There better not be!" I pointed and said, "Look!" She said, "Oh yeah, there he is!" as he ran off. I explained to her I told Jamie (her husband) I would wait until after Cheeseburger to take care of it. Well, @ 15 minutes later, Jackie was waiting for the music uptown to die down (they have until 1AM but were overtime) to go to bed. I looked outside to see if the cops were doing anything about the music and noticed Pepe out in the yard again. This time I retrieved Jackie so she could see him. For the record, I have a small game license and there is no closed season on skunks in Michigan. Poor little guy.... Once again, I'm only gonna do it because I have to... :(

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Heading to the outer banks beaches for a couple days to meet up with my brother and his wife this weekend, haven't seen any family for a couple years now...can't hardly wait to spend a little time and reconnect with my youngest brother. going to leave all my electronic devices at home except for my dumb phone...I need to disconnect for a while. Tomorrow gonna dig out a couple of my kites to fly, should be a good getaway...
Wow, no vapes, you’re brave...

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL
Wish the US would be like that. :(
Sadly, I've just seen an "expert" being interviewed on the subject and arguing against the report's finding by quoting US research on the subject. "There is no evidence that smoking (sic) e-cigarettes helps smokers to quit".

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Sadly, I've just seen an "expert" being interviewed on the subject and arguing against the report's finding by quoting US research on the subject. "There is no evidence that smoking (sic) e-cigarettes helps smokers to quit".

An idiot given a title by other idiots, it is a consensus.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
It sucks shooting skunks they can be so cute. Sigh. Spraying ones are a menace though. We had a skunk mommy and her babies one time she was never a hassle, she would just kind of materialize and dematerialize. They are so cute... And so stinky though.

Anna
If I could relocate it, I would. Yeah I know, there are ways. I've watched the YouTube videos trying to see if there was a fool proof way of doing so. Not worth the risk. I'm sorry, it's our planet too. I pay the property taxes and he's gotta go. It's not my fault, I didn't make it this way.

Users who are viewing this thread