ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
... tell me more about the Easter Bunny ...

57402272_817625571926697_5758007270696812544_n.jpg

Gazes into a crystal ball ... finds the future has treats

58113514_817629571926297_7127050649170083840_n.jpg

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well I ended up ordering more flavors after my last post, I remembered that on one of my cards I paid more then the balance that was due last month. So the second order was around $75.00, and the amount due on it next month, will be only $5.00. :)

After placing that order, I went to my brothers house for Easter. I was a bit surprised to see that we had family in town from Texas, It was good to see them, and a good Easter. I hope everyone else had a good day also. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well my BCF order has shipped so that is good. I was not really sure when I placed my order who they were using for shipping. It was not really that clear, who they used for the free shipping. I just found out that they have switched completely to Fedex. So they removed the option for USPS, which is the only way I want anything shipped to my house.
I hate UPS and Fedex for shipping to someones home. :-x I will not be here to receive it. I just hope it doesn't get stolen off my porch. I doubt that I will ever order from them again after this. This really ticks me off. :mad:

I am now going to have to find a new supplier, for some of my flavors. I have used them for years, but this puts a end to that. I also use wizard Labs, and they have a lot of the same flavors, but not all. I am not sure what I am gong to do. :unsure:

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well my BCF order has shipped so that is good. I was not really sure when I placed my order who they were using for shipping. It was not really that clear, who they used for the free shipping. I just found out that they have switched completely to Fedex. So they removed the option for USPS, which is the only way I want anything shipped to my house.
I hate UPS and Fedex for shipping to someones home. :-x I will not be here to receive it. I just hope it doesn't get stolen off my porch. I doubt that I will ever order from them again after this. This really ticks me off. :mad:

I am now going to have to find a new supplier, for some of my flavors. I have used them for years, but this puts a end to that. I also use wizard Labs, and they have a lot of the same flavors, but not all. I am not sure what I am gong to do. :unsure:

KAS
th

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

KAS
why not simply have fedex hold it for pickup?

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

KAS
Yep. My $9,000 a month script was due to be delivered, signature required, tomorrow because it's Jackie's day off. UPS tried delivering it today, Jackie's not here and I don't answer the door. Second month they've done that. Last month, Jackie was home.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
why not simply have fedex hold it for pickup?

I am not positive, but this is no signature required, I might have no issues, but the package could very well be on my porch for 4 hours or more. Which means that it could easily be stolen. If they are shipping with signature required, I would feel better about it, at least I would know for sure that I would get it. I sent them a message that if they don't give the shipping option of choosing USPS, instead of Fedex, then this would be my last order with them.

KAS

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
KAS

Me too! I am tired of coming home to find a notice of attempted delivery. If I'm not home three times at some unspecified time, they promise to send it back. Try to pick it up and they say it's out for delivery.

You know, if you make an acronym out of UPS, it is pronounced 'Oops!'

Users who are viewing this thread