Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia

I like the new bottle design. It seems that it would be easier to put in/take out but, at the same time, it can be replaced by (I think) any 18mm bottle so you're not forced to get bottles from VandyVape.

Also nice that it comes with a 30ml refill bottle. I have used the 50mm version of the refill bottle (got it at Eciggity) and it is very well made.

This is definitely on my buy list!

_pierced_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Pittsburgh
I figured it would disappear, just a guess but they probably never got approval to show the guts before Tony does. Looked good from what I saw. The panels are pretty spiffy! Bottle looks like it'll make life easier too. Think I'll get this to go alongside my GBox for out & about use :)

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Here's a pic of the new bottle design from Tony B's FB page:

bottle.JPG

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I did a Morten Oen trick with the Pulse today. Two 18350's in series on a .9ohm on a single coil build. Great vape!!
Better than a .16ohm build with an 18650 in it. Battery does not get warm. What I like alot is that the 18350's re-charge really quick.
Slightly off topic, but I ran my tube mechs like that w/dual 123's or 18350's in series at around 0.9 ohms for several years and liked them really well. I have lots of 123's because our dog's invisible fence collar uses them. I've always used button top for a margin of safety from slightly indented positive terminal shorts (sure would hate for Max to catch on fire). Physically stacked flat tops scare me. For that matter, I still prefer button top cells for the same reason, but most box mods won't accept the slightly longer length and battery selection is a bit slim. 8 volts in a good mech sure hits hard! 18650's are a lot less hassle and are arguably safer though.
Charles

I'm waiting patiently for the reviews and pricing info to appear...
Then I can decide whether or not to buy or hold out for a different 20700 regulated squonk to drop, i.e. the new Therion, or some other DNA squonker...
Pricing will be key.
The gene chip is great, but if the cost is the same as the average DNA 75 or 75c squonk mod, it's a moot point, as I feel the DNA is still superior.
Time will tell.
I just wish Hohmtech had dropped a squonker before the craze started. I would have bought that real quick.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I'm waiting patiently for the reviews and pricing info to appear...
Then I can decide whether or not to buy or hold out for a different 20700 regulated squonk to drop, i.e. the new Therion, or some other DNA squonker...
Pricing will be key.
The gene chip is great, but if the cost is the same as the average DNA 75 or 75c squonk mod, it's a moot point, as I feel the DNA is still superior.
Time will tell.
I just wish Hohmtech had dropped a squonker before the craze started. I would have bought that real quick.
Tony said 60 - 75 USD in one of his live streams.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
pre-order available at vapesourcing for around $50 after some sort of 12% discount apparently according to hearsay over on VU
Watched one of Tony's latest videos yesterday and there was one place that already had it listed. Believe it was this place. He recommended NOT buying it here as they weren't an authorized reseller, no price had officially been set yet, etc. It sounded like Tony was still waiting to hear back on how they were going to handle the finish on the carbon fiber panels.

I'm not familiar with this vendor, perhaps they are reliable. I'll probably wait for one of the US vendors to list it. Fasttech didn't seem to have the greatest prices for other authentic VV products last time I checked. There are some items I will wait to ship from China, typically parts, backup mods and the like. Others, I want a few days after I order, lol.

I'm keeping my eyes open for this being listed too. I'm going to be in/out of town in early April, hoping it's released early enough in March that I can order/receive it before I start travelling for work.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Watched one of Tony's latest videos yesterday and there was one place that already had it listed. Believe it was this place. He recommended NOT buying it here as they weren't an authorized reseller, no price had officially been set yet, etc. It sounded like Tony was still waiting to hear back on how they were going to handle the finish on the carbon fiber panels.

I'm not familiar with this vendor, perhaps they are reliable. I'll probably wait for one of the US vendors to list it. Fasttech didn't seem to have the greatest prices for other authentic VV products last time I checked. There are some items I will wait to ship from China, typically parts, backup mods and the like. Others, I want a few days after I order, lol.

I'm keeping my eyes open for this being listed too. I'm going to be in/out of town in early April, hoping it's released early enough in March that I can order/receive it before I start travelling for work.
thanks, I am def not pre-ordering or ordering from China, just passing along the rumor I heard. I will be waiting to see multiple youtube and re-world forum reviews before I place an order from a USA vendor or buy from a local B&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread