PureSmoker ... is ... MOVING !!!! (small biography within as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
First of all, congrats on the move ... I used to live in Nashville, it's a very nice place and just about 7 hours from where I'm at now in Missouri. I'm originally from California myself and loved it there but after living in the south/midwest for the majority of my life, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

As for these chains that you're in talks with ... are they national? Regional? Or just specific to TN? Just curious if anyone outside of TN might one day be able to go to the store to stock up instead of hunting the website!

Just specific to TN. We won't think of anything larger until we get some regulations/licensing/tax issues worked out. Once legally marketed, we'll try to expand even further (God willing)

Never hesitate to stop on by if you ever pass through TN zauriel. I have been to missouri a few times! LOVE LOVE LOVE Branson and the Ozarks

Hi guys, first off, congrats on your success, I've only been watching this site for a couple weeks now, being new and all, but have noticed how well thought of your operation is in everything from product to customer service.

I'd like to order my very first e cig. And I've decided it must be the plat pilot.

Can you give me a clue as to when they will be back in stock?

Waiting, breathless. Literally, but hopefully for not much longer...

Oh, and one more question. I smoke skinny little Capri Menthol lights now. So of course I'll get the menthol juice, but what strength would be best? I'm just a wee bit concerned about overdoing it considering the wimpy little fags I'm used to.

Thanks so much and I look forward to losing my e cig virginity to you folks!

bea ... shoot me a private message and we can get something worked out. If you are a diehard menthol smoker, i would suggest our Cash True Menthol, in probably 11mg to start. Use that for a good 2-3 days and judge your nic tolerance from there. Your body will let you know whether you need more or less

Steve and Joanna, a huge congratulations to you both!

When I tried ecigs again this past fall after a year's hiatus, PureSmoker was the first place I found to order some parts and liquid from - lucky me.

Here's hoping the move and business expansion goes very smoothly for you, and your furbabies!

Yolanda

Hey Yolanda, appreciate that! We are hoping the furbabies do well too! Joanna and I have *already* moved in our minds ... Keeping Kaylee happy for a 30 hour drive is a whole other ballgame!

NOOO YOU GUYS CAN"T MOVE! I wont get my 1 day shipping anymore :p

jk, congrats!

lol ... SNF -- atleast you don't have to pay tax anymore!

congrats steve...

oddly enough when you posted your report on the airport security all i could think was the return airport MUST be Nashville hehehehehe

now that you're going to be less than an hour away i guess i'll have to just pick up my orders instead of waiting 2 days for them LOL

if you do hire anybody to help... gimmie a pm or sommat and lemme know what you're looking for..i may be able to help

again.. congrats and welcome to music city

Tauk ... Will definitely keep you in mind. Will likely be looking to take someone on Early April. If you don't mind the drive, we can likely work something out. PM me what you are good at, etc... and we can go from there

Thanks Everyone!

Off topic: There's a shack (literally)on US75 that has some of THE best BBQ I have ever had (at least that's where it was last time I was up there.).

Good luck to you and yours Steve! I wish you continued success and will be doing my part to keep your biz going! :lol:

Sorry Cash, the BBQ ref was for Kissymom going to Muskogee, I'm guessing the shopping reference from the other poster about Tulsa was for her too.

Don't know Nashville well enough to suggest any place. I've been to Nashville once to see Ron White at the Laff Factory a couple of years ago. :rolleyes:. Tho I have been know to take a quick drive over the state line for lottery tickets......

EDIT: OMG--it was 5 Years ago! I just found the stub in my desk junk drawer. (And it was Zanies not Laff Factory

Last edited:

BiscuitSlayer

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Acworth, GA
Haha ... Thanks Biscuit. No worries, if you already ordered, it will easily be taken care of before. If you have yet to order and are waiting for an update, the site will be stocked sometime this week to try and liquidate all remaining (unboxed) product. :)

And Yes, we BOTH love to fish !!!!

After things calm down for you guys and you get settled in, you and Daniel should come down for a day of fishing. I have a boat and some free time during the week, and spring / early summer is a good time to be on the lake. I might even be willing to take a trip up to TN if you guys find a decent lake up there. :)

The only thing you guys would need to bring is a fishing license and possibly some lunch.

Last edited:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
THE HUMBLE AND MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH !!

Good luck on your move and business expansion PureSmoker.

God has certainly blessed you all because you continue to be a blessing to all others. The more you do, the more you'll get!!

Blue Knight Max

Hey Max!

Good to see you here!

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
After things calm down for you guys and you get settled in, you and Daniel should come down for a day of fishing. I have a boat and some free time during the week, and spring / early summer is a good time to be on the lake. I might even be willing to take a trip up to TN if you guys find a decent lake up there. :)

I wanna come too! We live right on the lake Biscuit (Old Hickory). Daniel and I go fishing all the time during spring/summer. There's tons of great spots around here. I only know the good ones from the bank though. I'm hoping Steve will get a boat so we can get out and get the big bass..hint hint ;).

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
I think we should have a "Welcome to Tennessee Vape'n Party" for them. We'll serve Goo Goo Clusters, Moon Pies, drink Jack Daniels, and listen to country music while we vape ourselves into oblivion. ...Anyone interested?

i'm good with the jack daniels and the party part.. altho im more a scotch kinda guy...

pass on the Goo Goo Clusters and Moon Pies... not my thang :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Cash, can you take orders on the 6th? Thats payday and I needed to get some goods from PS.

Hey boost, Depends on what you need and how fast everything sells out tomorrow :oops: What were you needing?

Now ... LOL ....

I wouldn't mind a vapin' / Welcome to TN / party :) Are there any places within Nashville/Hendersonville (bars, etc...) that allow vaping :confused:

Cheryl, we are leaving Saturday 14th arriving (God willing) Sunday the 15th in the afternoon. We need a good 3-4 days to get everything settled in Cali (and trust me, there are LOTS of things to take care of) It gives us a good base of about 4-5 days before reopening full force :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread