PureSmoker ... is ... MOVING !!!! (small biography within as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, tomorrow? I thought the final restocking was today?

Ludlam.. that was posted at 7AM EST so that was 4am Cash standard time.. so he just hadn't gone to bed yet (I have that argument w/my partner all the time.. if you haven't gone to sleep yet.. it is NOT the next day.. unless you stay up for 48 hours like Cash! LOL!)

ludlamtheory

Feb 15, 2009
Ludlam.. that was posted at 7AM EST so that was 4am Cash standard time.. so he just hadn't gone to bed yet (I have that argument w/my partner all the time.. if you haven't gone to sleep yet.. it is NOT the next day.. unless you stay up for 48 hours like Cash! LOL!)

I do actually stay up for days at a time. Working for myself out of my house allows me to keep strange hours. Stay up for a couple days, sleep for a couple days. Except for when I'm on the road.

NicoNut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA
You two are incredible!! :shock: I always knew there was a woman behind this great business (a beautiful one at that!) ! I am thrilled for you both! I wish you the best success in business, and happiness in your new home, and couldn't be happier that you'll be so close!

I'll be the first in line when your drive-by window opens!:D

Welcome to the south! Count me in on the vapin' party and fishing..(sorry..just a mountain trout stream fisher!)

Will be praying for travel mercies and safe journey on the 14th and 15th.

Congratulations!!
Julie

Congratulations you two!

I'm pretty much a lurker not a poster, but I've been a "Pure Smoke Vaper" for about 8 weeks now. I live just down I-65 in Huntsville. Welcome to the south! We come to Nashville every month or two just for fun. It's a great town. I'm thrilled you're going to be so close! I would love to know that bars that will allow vaping. I've been too shy to do it and just go to the smoking areas outside.

By the way - I just noticed that the Nashville skyline is the picture for the new juice flavor "Energee". How cool!

Karen

p.s. my furbaby is about the size of a toe on yours. I have a six month old 3 pound Yorkie.

BiscuitSlayer

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Acworth, GA
I wanna come too! We live right on the lake Biscuit (Old Hickory). Daniel and I go fishing all the time during spring/summer. There's tons of great spots around here. I only know the good ones from the bank though. I'm hoping Steve will get a boat so we can get out and get the big bass..hint hint ;).

I am sure we could work something out. ;-)

I just googled Old Hickory lake and it appears to be about 4 hours or so from me. Based on the information I read about the lake, it looks like it has a decent population of bass, which is what I specalize in. :)

There is a really cool lake that I like to go to every once in a while that is absolutely gorgeous. It is a mountain lake in N. GA called Carters Lake. The US Corps of Engineers maintains the lake and they don't let anyone build within 200 feet of the shoreline. Other than the state/COE parks, there is no development to speak of, so you get the feeling that you are actually in the wilderness.

If you guys are interested at some point, just let me know. I don't usually pass up the opportunity to catch some big ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread