Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone ...

PureSmoker is back up and ready to go!!! We appreciate everyone's patience this week and especially those who have continued to support and stay with PureSmoker!

I hopefully set everything up properly, so there shouldn't be any issues ordering! If you happen to have an issue arise, never hesitate to contact us (info@puresmoker.com), leave a reply here, or shoot Casey or Myself a PM.

The Protégé is up and available for preorder .... As well as most everything in stock (atleast for the time being ;) )

I hope you guys have an AWESOME and RESTFUL Labor Day Weekend!!!

-CaSH/Steve :)

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Which prodigy ( if any ) is in stock? i was told you had them in stock today but after the site updated it still shows 2-3 weeks ship on each one, i have been waiting to order one, but i am confused as to if your already sold out of them? and if not, which ones are in stock? ( a bit confused with the 2-3 week ship time )

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Which prodigy ( if any ) is in stock? i was told you had them in stock today but after the site updated it still shows 2-3 weeks ship on each one, i have been waiting to order one, but i am confused as to if your already sold out of them? and if not, which ones are in stock? ( a bit confused with the 2-3 week ship time )

Hey maf .... All 3 types of Prodigy's are in stock (901/801/510) -- We have roughly 120-130 Prodigy's in stock at this point :) Don't pay attention to the 2-3 week ship time .... That is just to cover our ...., incase something is incredibly popular and backorders :) Only thing not in stock at this point is the Protege and Accessories ... Which I am hoping we get done and started on their way out within the next 10-14 days :)

Thanks Cash, Got my order in no problem. You try and get some rest as well, your gonna need it.

I had enough rest this week -- Not really ... Although no orders came in this week, I was more stressed than normal :( Appreciate it Balldope! Gonna rest up this beautiful 3 day weekend, maybe go out to the lake or cove, and enjoy myself :) You do the same bud!

"Your order number is 19299."

Has it shipped yet? ;-)

and it begins ............... ;)

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
I had no problems, until coming back here to gloat and the Forum froze.

Loveliest words in the English language:
"Your order number is 19288, placed 9/4/2009 at 6:42PM." W00t!

'Cept it was totally 7:42 Eastern. Awfully close to the time Cash started posting here that everything was a go. I had just woken up from a short nap on the couch, and stopped to check the PS site before going to rescue a comforter that had been in the dryer a long time. The comforter stayed in the dryer a LITTLE longer. Happy timing!

Nice work on the site, y'all. It hung onto my previously-stored shipping/billing addresses and everything. Puresmoker is truly a class act.

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
I wanted to add the switch housing to my order but it only had the option for - with resistor. I wanted to order this without resistor. Are these currently out of stock or is this a glitch? My order # is 19370. If it's in stock can you add this to my order?
hey Urv .... hmmmm ... Normally the yellow triangle means out of stock .... If you highlight around it with your mouse, does it say anything? What product are you trying to order?

Duckies

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Philly
Steve,

I am logged in, but getting the
error_alert.gif
symbol when trying to add a Protege battery to the order.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Hey Everyone ...

PureSmoker is back up and ready to go!!! We appreciate everyone's patience this week and especially those who have continued to support and stay with PureSmoker!

The money in my wallet kept a low profile while your website was down.

But then, just when I got a false sense of security, your website came back up last night.

Immediately, a bunch of money brazenly escaped my wallet and fled into your clutches.

The dollars in question even had the nerve to send me an email from your website telling me where they went! :D

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
hey Urv .... hmmmm ... Normally the yellow triangle means out of stock .... If you highlight around it with your mouse, does it say anything? What product are you trying to order?

I sent a few PMs to Casey and a few to ur site-sorry abt me spazzing out as Im sure ur enjoying ur long weekend....I made the mistake of ordering at 3am and ordered the base kit instead of the FULL 510 protege kit, and a 901 adapter for the prodogy instead of the PROTEGE. The last email to info@ps.com has the best details...lol and i def learned my lesson on late nite shopping, lol! thanks again!:oops:im a lil embarrassed....(HELP?!?)8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread