PURESMOKER STOCK STATUS UPDATES (Updated Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
i had a question steve. since the growth of your company and the influx of new customers and high demand, have you changed certain practices when shipping orders? for example, if a customer orders a few bottles of low liquid and you notice you're out of stock of that nicotine level, do you still send them med, high or super fierce because it's all you have in stock or do you notify the customer, ask them if they want a refund/different flavor or what? or what that just an issue of the website not being updated with current inventory? i only ask because it's been the only thing stopping me from ordering more liquid. when i first received the order, i wasn't phased and was fine with it. now, looking at my liquid that is slowly but surely draining into vapor heavan, i'm noticing that all my high and super fierce stuff is still almost full. i can't handle the stuff physically and i'm sure there are other customers out there who would share my sentiment about nicotine levels and their potency.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Russ ...

I would say, roughly 95% of juice orders are sent to a "T" ...

Our Standard Practice is this:
* Lets say your order 3 juices.
1. Strawberry Low
2. Apple Super Low
3. Marlboro Low

Now, lets say we don't have the Strawberry Low in stock. *Normally* we will substitute 1 strength above or below. If neither is available, we will than double a certain flavor already ordered. For instance (2) Apple Super Low's instead of just one.

We no longer ship 2+ strength variances. If you order low, and we have absolutely no alternative, we do indeed email the client and give them the option of waiting/refund/or another type of juice!

Hope that helps :)

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
I don't think the stock has been updated yet - at least not the stock that Steve has said on his website will be there today. Its just now 8 am on the west coast though so I'm trying to be patient. :)

I sent an e-mail to PS last night trying to lure a hint about what time things would be available and got a response that said they were trying to get out all the orders they were slammed with this weekend first. I'm not sure if that means that the inventory won't be available today after all...or not.

Me thinks we must wait for Steve to get his booty out of bed and to the computer this morning to get some sort of official word...

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA
Hi all. I will make this my first post. I emailed Steve last night an he replied. Kootos on that Steve expecial when your slamed. They want to catch up on their backlogs first. I just hope they have enuff stock lol. Looking to purchace my first so im very excited and don't want to miss the boat and they run out. Really don't want to settle for the DSE901. The Pilot is the one for me and those tasty jucies. So eager to put down my analogs even though they are RYO. Obama seems to wat to hit the RYO comuniy the hardest $23 incresse a lb. CRAzY. Keep up the good work yall. Hope to make ya a long time customer.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
KoS, not to slam the Pilot but I would HIGHLY recommend the DSE 901 for a first ecig.

I think you'll find very few people end up using one kit, or just one device. The DSE is really the best thing to use if you're starting off and one doesn't have a blackbelt in dripping and maintenance just yet.

After that, branch out from there!

Just my 2 cents

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Hi all. I will make this my first post. I emailed Steve last night an he replied. Kootos on that Steve expecial when your slamed. They want to catch up on their backlogs first. I just hope they have enuff stock lol. Looking to purchace my first so im very excited and don't want to miss the boat and they run out. Really don't want to settle for the DSE901. The Pilot is the one for me and those tasty jucies. So eager to put down my analogs even though they are RYO. Obama seems to wat to hit the RYO comuniy the hardest $23 incresse a lb. CRAzY. Keep up the good work yall. Hope to make ya a long time customer.

You might want to get a 901 and an 801, that way when Cash is out of one atomizer, you can buy the other.

Brian

watertones

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2009
St. Paul, MN USA
I've heard good things about the pilot. I have an Evo (very similar to the Pilot) and I love it. The parts of both are interchangeable too so if PS runs out you can go to intellicig or vice versa. My Evo was my first, and soon after I bought a 901. I didn't like the 901 at all at first, but after playing around with it for a few weeks it started growing on me. Now I like both, by the evo is my fav. Still thinking I might order a pilot and see what that's like. :)

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA
Really thought hard about ordering the 901 from PS and still might if I miss the boat on the Pilot. Although he is out of the black atomizers for the 901 allso. I would love one for home with the passthrough but to start I need a close match to a analog and the awsome reviews of batt life and solid performance along with the portable size of the Pilot has sold me. I am pretty technical when it comes to new things plus the wealth of info on these forums ( thank you all so very much btw) that im not to woried about the learning curve. Just need a solid portabal performer.

Never wory about your 2 cents. I will always take a nickle worth of advice lol thats the beauty of a forum.:D

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm sure his server will be fine, I think it would take quite a bit more to take down his site. :)

I have a feeling he is just sold out. Last week he had almost everything, then boom, it was all gone. He has a very high demand and not enough supply.

If he tries to order more are at least a larger order he risks the merchandise being seized by customs.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Really thought hard about ordering the 901 from PS and still might if I miss the boat on the Pilot. Although he is out of the black atomizers for the 901 allso. I would love one for home with the passthrough but to start I need a close match to a analog and the awsome reviews of batt life and solid performance along with the portable size of the Pilot has sold me. I am pretty technical when it comes to new things plus the wealth of info on these forums ( thank you all so very much btw) that im not to woried about the learning curve. Just need a solid portabal performer.

Never wory about your 2 cents. I will always take a nickle worth of advice lol thats the beauty of a forum.:D

Okie KoS. I'm sure you're going to love any device you get from Steve. Wayyyy better than analogs. Once you go ecig I find it very difficult to switch back. I even tried to once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread