Purilum Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I heard the gold ducat is a low percent flavor as it packs a strong taste. Is that right?

3% solo is PLENTY, even 2-2.5%. I mixed it with the sweet tobacco at 3% and it was too much, 1-1.5% will work for the mix.

It’s very strong, and very dark, and your cotton and coils will notice this.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It's interesting that most everyone agrees that Purilum Sweet Tobacco is a clear winner. I found that to be true with my first mix of that flavor. Purilum is definitely earning a place in my flavor storage box.

I find it to be a clean tobacco flavor with a subtle hint of sweetness that's not overpowering in the mix.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Mixed up the following today.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 3% pur white peach.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 3% pur sweet strawberry.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 3% inw shisha strawberry.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 3% FW butterscotch ripple.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 3% TFA honeysuckle.

10ml - 7% Sweet Tobacco, 2% FW menthol, 2 drops pur ws-3.

I want to try it with ry4d from TFA and Jungle flavors, but I’m not sure what % to play with. Use the sweet tobacco as an accent or the main attraction.

Suggestions?

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave

I want to try it with ry4d from TFA and Jungle flavors, but I’m not sure what % to play with. Use the sweet tobacco as an accent or the main attraction.

Suggestions?
I say sweet tobacco is the main event because it’s so good but if you want to switch it up have ry4d & sweet tobacco share the main event with jungle flavors the opening act. By the way I want to hear your thoughts on all those mixes sans the menthol. I’m not a fan of menthol even though that’s what I smoked for 3 decades. Go figure

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

I want to try it with ry4d from TFA and Jungle flavors, but I’m not sureI what % to play with. Use the sweet tobacco as an accent or the main attraction.

Suggestions?

I mixed it 7.5% Sweet Tobacco and 2.5% Double RY4
I mixed it 7.5% Double RY4 and 2.5% Sweet Tobacco

I liked the first one better but both were good. Just trying to use up the Double RY4 as I don't want to waste it.

I am about to try mixing up the Sweet Tobacco with TFA Black Honey Tobacco. This may need to steep a month though the Black Honey is not so good until after some time has passed.

The Purilum Vanilla Nut Brittle is good and I ordered more. The only one of it I have left is some mixed with Sweet Tobacco. Hoping it goes good together.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I have 60ml of black honey @8% that I made at the beginning of January, I don’t think I’d even consider touching it until the end of March, hah!

I’m excited to try all of these suggestions.

Hoping I can mass produce a sweet tobacco base of 7% so I have it on hand, then just mix in whatever suits my fancy in smaller bottles. I’d probably have to make the base a higher % then.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Nicotine River 15% off flavors thru 2/19 coupon FIREWORK
I do not need more flavorings! But, I already filled my cart anyway. ;)

Has anyone tried the Inawera Shisha Peppermint and Inawera Shisha Gingerbread. They're more expensive. Are they that good?

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I do not need more flavorings! But, I already filled my cart anyway. ;)

Has anyone tried the Inawera Shisha Peppermint and Inawera Shisha Gingerbread. They're more expensive. Are they that good?

I haven’t tried shisha peppermint, but I did try inw shisha fresh mint.

Inw in general is way more potent than others, so don’t be scared by the price necessarily.

Seriously, a few drops of the shisha fresh mint was intense. I didn’t really enjoy that particular mint, but it’s very authentic. I’ve learned I like the fake, sweet mints haha.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got a bunch of flavors today too. Thank you FDA. Including some Purilum ones I haven't tried as well as lots of others. Thank you, FDA, and I mean that, I have BUNCHES of new flavors coming, and I'm kind of excited about it, actually. I decided I'd get more than 10 ml of them too, as the "flavor wars" approach. Although I think it will be focused mainly on premade juice but WHO knows... And I didn't exactly need a reason for getting them either, as I LOVE FLAVORING. LOL. Got a very large bottle of Supersweet too, so between my earlier order and whatnot, I imagine I will delay my flavor making until early this week, and mix up a bunch of stuff, will be interesting as I will be adding PEG400, and I have no idea if it's a flavor carrier, a flavor muter, and etc. Am almost tempted to get a small dripper so I can sample as they steep, just due to the PEG400. ALMOST. Normally, a Chinese clone would be an option, but since it's Chinese new year... I guess I can keep using my tongue, LOL.

Anna

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Just testing one today, because I couldn’t wait.

50/50 12mg
7% Purilium Sweet Tobacco.
3% FW butterscotch ripple.

Holy crap, this is good. It adds a creamy sweet butterscotch accent to the already amazing sweet tobacco. I’ve read good things about the bscotch ripple, so I could t wait to try it.

It tastes like a ry4-ish, but not as dry, with the sweet tobacco as the main event. If that makes sense.

I imagine this will get REALLY good in 1-3 weeks. I have to make sure I don’t vape the rest of my tester.

I also made about 200ml of Sweet Tobacco at 7.5%, and seed steeped it with 30ml I had of already steeped sweet tobacco. The big batches I should be able to mix down easily with some other good stuff that I find.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Nicotine River 15% off flavors thru 2/19 coupon FIREWORK
Thank you. I'm broke. But, I did manage to get:
  • Inawera Shisha Gingerbread
  • Purilum Butter Mint
  • Purilum Sweet Tobacco
  • Inawera Cactus
I have high hopes!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Holy hell there is some delicious sounding recipes on here. I just ordered two days ago and Nic river has a sale today, just my luck. I’m tempted to order some more to take advantage of the sale but I have to resist. That butterscotch/sweet tobacco sounds super good. Also the wild cherry SWeet T because I love wild cherries. Awesome thread with some awesome ideas using the most awesome flavoring- SWEET TOBACCO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread