Qualifications For the ALPHA™ Program & ALL ALPHA Product Discussion HERE- Check Here For New Alpha Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Arlington, TX
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345819529.464593.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345819550.765937.jpg

Don't have an iPhone charger with me but this is the iPad one.

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
Ok, I know the SRT is not an alpha product, but the Rocket is, or was. I trimmed the plastic from the connection end of my rocket in hopes that it would fire the SRT. It fired it once, then quit. Anyone able to get the SRT to work with the Rocket? If so, how?

Do you have a 510 to 510 extender?

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i agree. that would be sweet. the 10 amp one sounds diesel. it would have to be more than 2 amps though becasue the 2 amp dual ones i was looking at only provided 2 amps if only 1 usb port was in use. otherwise, the amperage gets split among the two ports. and the amigo would probably work best with 2 amps all to itself.

side note: w000t! the amigos are in :) i cant wait until theyre up so i can go ahead and scoop one up.

GV should carry something like this with 2 USB ports so people can charge their e-Go Devices as well as use their new Amigo.

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I am running the SRT on my REO Mini using a 510 to 510 shortie adapter. It is hitting great. I misplaced my BB SO I have to make do with my bottom fed mods.
I wish the SRT would separate between the top and bottom. I tried to fill it through the wick holes and just wasted juice. By moving it down I am afraid it will loose the ability to seal tight, then start to leak.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Use a meter on the SRT to see if you are getting any resistance.. if not check the coil wires to see they are tight...

If you are getting resistance, then it is likely the post on the Rocket isn't high enough to make contact

Got it...thanks. It's working on all my other PVs...just not the Rocket.

Kreator8

Moved On
Jul 18, 2012
NJ
If it is the model I think you are talking about. Leave it on the mod hold it upside down pull the bottom seal just a bit out of the plastic tank. fill it. Use your finger or "Q" tip to wet the seal with juice. Twist and push evenly to work it back in. As long as you do not damage the seal it should be good. Don't try to over fill. Do it quickly as to not over flood the coil area. A thicker wick that fits snugly through the hole is best.

I am running the SRT on my REO Mini using a 510 to 510 shortie adapter. It is hitting great. I misplaced my BB SO I have to make do with my bottom fed mods.
I wish the SRT would separate between the top and bottom. I tried to fill it through the wick holes and just wasted juice. By moving it down I am afraid it will loose the ability to seal tight, then start to leak.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
You didn't think it as relevant?

You did't think it as relevant.

YOU DIDN'T THINK IT AS RELEVANT!!???

lol--just kidding.

Anyway I think the fairest way to distribute the 10 we are getting (well 8 because Chris and I will also be testing these) is to make it a lottery of some sort. I can randomize about 16-20 names (in case someone doesn't want to get it, etc).

They may be in as early as late next week, but can't be sure.

Well actually 7 because I think yiddle suggested this and so we can earmark one for her (you)...

:laugh: :laugh:Gotta forgive me, 2hrs. sleep in the last 48 and I'm no spring chicken anymore :D Just didn't think about it as relevant until we actually have a chance of getting them in our hands. At least my teasing about them got enough attention that there will be 10 coming to alpha sometime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread