Questions-Help with my xhaler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The carts are similar. I use 801 carts... The cart mods pretty much run the same in all but in the 801 I use A LOT MORE filler since I can hold a crap load of juice.

Do you have 801 carts?? If not PM me and I'll mail you a couple. I buy them empty and pull out stuffing but I have new ones that still have original polyfill.

Dripping vs. carts is a personal thing. I like carts. I fill them puppies up, straw mod and PTB mod, go for long time. Others prefer to drip a couple drops each time they vape. You'll have to see what fits you.

I LOVE the fact that you can try the different attys & battys with the same device :) LOVE IT!!

Back to waiting for my charger lights to turn green!!

Cobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
St Louis, MO
OH Thank you Laurel! I have what came with xhaler 801 & 901 attys & tips. So you are saying that I need a carts? The carts are diff from these tip things correct? You all are so nice around here!!!:D:D:D

You can use the tips if you are going to drip. The 510 and 901 tips can have filler put in them (blue foam, poly, ptb) and used as a cart if you prefer. I am not sure about the 801 as I have never used the atty before. I would be interested to hear what everyone else has to say on that one.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don't know about the ones that come with the nhaler since I am still waiting for mine to arrive but the 901's that I bought came with an empty cart that I just put my own filler in and the 801's come with just a black cap without the white part that holds the filler. I tried one of my flat tip 510 carts in my 901 and it is very loose and could easily fall out but if you are careful you could probably use it. I have not tried the 901 carts in a 510 though. I like the flat 901 tip better than the flat version in the 510. It would be nice if the 901's fit the 510.

eclypse

Moved On
    Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2009
    Pennyslvania
    I've done all the mods for the 510 and I had no problem doing the same with the 901 but the only tip with the 801 is a soft whistle tip with a whole right up through. Can't figure out how to put any filler in it without getting a mouthful. You should check out Kristin's thread on the straw mod. I am using her buff puff idea and it works pretty well as just a plug. I am not using straw, spring or anything else.

laurel099

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I thnk the tip you received is just the tip part and does not have the white plastic part the filler and juice sit in. The tip is good for dripping or replacing another tip on a cartridge.

Sstambo! PM received, carts in envelope and you're almost my neighbor so you'll probably get them day after tomorrow :) Good luck!

I think you'll have to read up on the 510/901 thing. I had heard the carts were compatible but I don't use either so I'm not sure how that works.

laurel099

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Okay... now if someone would help me that'd be GREAT!!

So, my 3.0 batteries seem to be a tad too short. They're loose and wont fire the atty. I tried 2 of my 3.7's and they fit nice and tight...fired right up too but afraid to kill the atty. I have only one 901 atty since I normally use the BE112 801's which don't seem to work.

If it wasn't for bad luck... I'd have none at all! The aqua sure is pretty though :)

Does anyone know how I can make the battery connection work?? I've already starting looking for pens with springs but damn, new-fangled stuff... None of my pens have springs!! Is there some other simple, conductive thingy I could use??

Oh, in my testing I also tested a pair of Duracell 3.0 volt batteries and they're too short to make connection too.

Anyone figure out how to make the BE112's work?? If so, please holler!!

Here is the link for battery/charger that I bought after recommended to me here:
    http://www.batteryjunction.com/2rc375reliba.html

Last edited:

sstambo

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    eclypse->I read all about your mod yesterday. Can't wait to try it! I got the materials today. Yes, yes line up the carts.:thumb:

laurel099-> 10-4 good buddy! That's so sweet! Did ya get the batts charged? Why aren't you able to use yours?

Thanks doots!:D

Giz's Mom-We'll figure it out sooner or later!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread