[Quiz]What level vaper are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khundian

Jan 2, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Came across this fun quiz while browsing the web, turns out I still have things to learn as a new vaper. I scored 66% and the result page told me "You are not a beginner, but not quite advanced. There's still a lot you can learn with vaping, which is almost the best part, discovering and what not."

This makes me wonder, what level vaper are you? :D

What Level Vaper Are You? | Quiz

khundian

Jan 2, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Fun little quiz. I like the wrong answers listed better than the correct ones.
It would have been nice to have a list of the questions I got wrong, easier to read up on those subjects and educate myself. Guess I'll do it the hard way and look up the facts on every question.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I scored 80% but I'm not even done with my first cup of coffee. I was NOT ABOUT to start doing ohm's laws calculations in my head. I'm kind of ashamed of my score, but believe I can live with it given I was just estimating a lot of the time.

I also felt vaguely upset at taking a zamplebox quiz, but I did it anyway... Kind of fun... :lol:

Anna

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
CustomMeme8.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
People love it or hate it, or feel that eh, it's okay.

I'm just a rabid anti-subscription service type of person and have a feeling I would do MUCH better spending my own $60 per month vs their selections. I have heard many folks find that some stuff is useful, but not most of it. Seemed to me their selections were kind of limited and geared more to sub0hm vaping.

I still don't need to pay someone for the privilege of shopping for stuff, I actually like shopping. If you like to be surprised with new things though, it may be for you...

Anna

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Result: Advance Vaper

You're not quite expert, you're close though. You do know what you're doing, but there's a thing or two you could learn. Way to go Advanced!

Agree that it would be nice to know what "thing or two" was/were incorrect.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Agree that it would be nice to know what "thing or two" was/were incorrect.
#1 you were on zamplebox site.
#2 you put stock in a zamplebox assessment

I'm afraid we will require you to take a 2 week course at a facility of our choosing.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I do kind of feel that the questions (some of them) were designed to get you to feel you might need Zamplebox's help. If they don't tell you the answers, either, just give you a percentage, that might leave you even more at sea. For all I know, I got them all RIGHT.

My distrust of subscription services shows itself more... :lol::lol:

Anna

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I don't want to promote or discredit zamplebox in any way, but you guys poking fun at them.. I assume people have had bad experiences with them? Don't want to derail the thread with a zamplebox discussion ofcourse, I'm just a bit curious. :)

When I first began I bought a box in the U.K.!
I wouldn’t make a habit of it because it’s a lot of shipping but I just wanted to get my hands on the cool little random box of goodies.
I wasn’t displeased though, if I lived where you guys lived I’d probably have had a sub for a while.
$4.09 for a 15ml bottle?
If you were where I’m from a 10ml costs a fair bit more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread