[Quiz]What level vaper are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I don't want to promote or discredit zamplebox in any way, but you guys poking fun at them.. I assume people have had bad experiences with them? Don't want to derail the thread with a zamplebox discussion ofcourse, I'm just a bit curious. :)
All i know about them is their youtube channel in which they make nasty ejuice videos which i find hilarious :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: TheDryTortuga

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Well I personally like mixing my net concentrate and I’m hard pushed to buy premade again.

But 4.99 for 120ml?
It’s hard to find net concentrate and I think I pay around £3 to make my 120ml add a little nic and base and I’m only slightly beating you!!!

This guy your buying from must buy in bulk and use a bathtub for mixing...

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Well I personally like mixing my net concentrate and I’m hard pushed to buy premade again.

But 4.99 for 120ml?
It’s hard to find net concentrate and I think I pay around £3 to make my 120ml add a little nic and base and I’m only slightly beating you!!!

This guy your buying from must buy in bulk and use a bathtub for mixing...
TheSauceLa. It's not the best but it's not bad either. They run a sale often. Most if the time I pay that for 60ml.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I didn't even click on the link. I know what I know and that is all I NEED to know. I certainly don't need validation from some site trying to sell me something. There are very few things in life I am willing to take on a monthly payment for. Housing, electric, water, gas, phone, and internet. That's about it. For everything else, I'll buy what I need, when I need it.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I didn't even click on the link. I know what I know and that is all I NEED to know. I certainly don't need validation from some site trying to sell me something. There are very few things in life I am willing to take on a monthly payment for. Housing, electric, water, gas, phone, and internet. That's about it. For everything else, I'll buy what I need, when I need it.
Hater.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Lol
Fair enough.

I only say because it sounds a little comical...
In safe hands like yourselves, I’d presume all is well.
I guess I wouldn’t like a real green noob to tell me;
“I know what I know and that is all I NEED to know”

Admittedly, that is how I get down but I also follow most advice with ‘do as I say, not as I do’ ;)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
You must be right. Just look at all the stabilized wood mods out there and how they’re always more expensive. So wood must work way better for vaping, right?

Close. It's actually hay. The best mod I ever used was the Jacpour HayBale ZL5.2 with aluminum razor wire. I think you can still get one from Ali Baba if you live in the Dominican Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread