[Quiz]What level vaper are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2018
"You're not quite expert, you're close though. You do know what you're doing, but there's a thing or two you could learn. Way to go Advanced!"
The question about conductivity material silver would be a correct answer because they never specified the type of conductivity. Silver is the best of any metal conductors of heat. Some of the other questions don't really apply to every vaper.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
"You're not quite expert, you're close though. You do know what you're doing, but there's a thing or two you could learn. Way to go Advanced!"
The question about conductivity material silver would be a correct answer because they never specified the type of conductivity. Silver is the best of any metal conductors of heat. Some of the other questions don't really apply to every vaper.
Silver is the best conductor however gold is used because it doesn't tarnish like silver... The test leaves many questions unanswered unfortunately..

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2018
Silver is the best conductor however gold is used because it doesn't tarnish like silver... The test leaves many questions unanswered unfortunately..
I thought silver was a not so good electrical conductor for some reason. I knew it was best heat conductor from my computer building days. The best thermal pastes have silver in them.

Reactions: stols001

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I thought silver was a not so good electrical conductor for some reason. I knew it was best heat conductor from my computer building days. The best thermal pastes have silver in them.
It's actually better at both but like I said it tarnishes so if it's exposed generally gold is used but many devices like phones etc have silver in them..
05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread