Random DIY mixing and More

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I ordered the FA flavors I needed from ECX last week when they had 30% off not to say BCF did not have one of the FA flavors I ordered. It is getting to the point where I think ordering from Chefs is the way to go although they do not have a few flavors I need. This means placing a couple of orders or not mixing a recipe.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have a code for $10 off a $29 or more order from Bulk Apothecary....if anyone will definitely use it by midnight tonight. I have more than enough PG & VG to last me quite awhile, so I won't use the code. First 1 to PM me can have it. By the way, IMO, their PG & VG are wonderful. Never been disappointed with it yet, or their customer service and shipping speed!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m not getting a really strong strawberry flavor from the FA juicy strawberry in the strawberry cream three flavors mix. I haven’t used the fa before. I’m getting a bit of a bite from something in that recipe. Is there alcohol in the strawberry?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I haven’t tried it but I look forward to your opinion on it. I love strawberry and was curious about FLV alpine strawberry’s flavor and if it indeed is stronger thus allowing for low % usage.
    and @Fidola13

Yes it is very strong, and yes, allowing very low % usage.

At SB's flvfan site there is a page with her Alpine notes + recipe or two if I remember correctly. I used to enjoy strawberry vapes a lot but I grew tired of them. Seeing her page thought I'd try the Alpine s-berry to satisfy my own curiosity.

I bought it and tried her recipe and it is significantly stronger than any of the usual flavor companies s-berry's. It comes close to MF strawberry in strength but not quite. Her recipe uses 3 drops/30ml of the Alpine. I get a 'candyish' strawberry from the FLV Alpine whereas in comparison MF strawberry is a much more realistic strawberry. We're all so different with taste so YMMV.

I'm interested to hear what others think and what Fidola13 thinks.

Hope that helps.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    @Heartsdelight and @NotSoMini - ECX does carry some FLV but they don't carry one of the flavors I wanted and are sold out on the other so it does me no good. :(
    I used their drop down of flavor companies & Flavorah wasn’t on the list. But you’re right I typed in Flavorah in the search bar & they do have some but not what I wanted either.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    I used their drop down of flavor companies & Flavorah wasn’t on the list. But you’re right I typed in Flavorah in the search bar & they do have some but not what I wanted either.

There have been times BCF does not have a flavor I need and I put it on my wish list. By time it comes in, I do not need others flavor so requires that I order just one which I have done. This will always be the case no matter who the vendor is.

From the ECX home page:

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 4.45.21 PM.png

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    unfortunately either ecx doesn't have what I want or it's twice the price....so na....i'll wait on bcf

When I ordered FA flavors from ECX, I checked the prices against BCF and they were spot on. There was only one flavor that I could not check because BCF does not sell it. It is too bad that you are noticing double the price as that has not been the case for me although I do not know what brands you buy.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    and @Fidola13

Yes it is very strong, and yes, allowing very low % usage.

At SB's flvfan site there is a page with her Alpine notes + recipe or two if I remember correctly. I used to enjoy strawberry vapes a lot but I grew tired of them. Seeing her page thought I'd try the Alpine s-berry to satisfy my own curiosity.

I bought it and tried her recipe and it is significantly stronger than any of the usual flavor companies s-berry's. It comes close to MF strawberry in strength but not quite. Her recipe uses 3 drops/30ml of the Alpine. I get a 'candyish' strawberry from the FLV Alpine whereas in comparison MF strawberry is a much more realistic strawberry. We're all so different with taste so YMMV.

I'm interested to hear what others think and what Fidola13 thinks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that information. 3 drops per 30ml?????? OMG that really is strong!! Now I want MFs too lol!!!

I’ll be sure to let everyone know my thoughts on it.

Who or what is SB flvfan - what a great moniker!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When I ordered FA flavors from ECX, I checked the prices against BCF and they were spot on. There was only one flavor that I could not check because BCF does not sell it. It is too bad that you are noticing double the price as that has not been the case for me although I do not know what brands you buy.
    Ecx is more pricy on some but can’t remember which. I don’t order from there often

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    I just went back to see & sure enough it’s there now. I swear it wasn’t there before.

LOL. If you are at the home page you can click on any of the brand names too. Most of the time regardless of what vendor I am buying from I use the search bar as it is faster. It is amazing that sometimes a flavor does not show up in a brand's link and yet it comes up when doing a search. Also holds true in the reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread