Random DIY mixing and More

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yeah it's kind of throwing me off because even the reviews of Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust state it has no cheesecake in it. That it's just the crust. I'm new at this though, I'll ride with Fran's thoughts.

It has been a while sense I mixed with TFA, but I think I preferred the one just called Graham Cracker. I actually like Cap's Graham cracker better though.:|

KAS

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yeah it's kind of throwing me off because even the reviews of Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust state it has no cheesecake in it. That it's just the crust.

The reviews though are from just other DIYers. They may not taste everything that's in a flavoring. The info. I posted is what TFA said about their TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust. So, yep, it's no wonder you're not getting just a Graham Cracker taste from it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I betcha I'm wrong... don't ever listen to the new guy.
    To solve the whole problem I would use Cap Graham Cracker or TFA Graham Cracker Clear. I believe theres one flavor that TFA isn't making anymore.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    The reviews though are from just other DIYers. They may not taste everything that's in a flavoring. The info. I posted is what TFA said about their TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust. So, yep, it's no wonder you're not getting just a Graham Cracker taste from it.

I think I am just going to throw it in the garbage before I set it on fire lol. :)

Reactions: FranC

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    To solve the whole problem I would use Cap Graham Cracker or TFA Graham Cracker Clear. I believe theres one flavor that TFA isn't making anymore.

I'm going to do that. I have several different graham crackers-- TFA, FLV, CAP, and FW.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm going to do that. I have several different graham crackers-- TFA, FLV, CAP, and FW.
    FW is usually weak so add more. Haven't ever tried that or the FLV either. Been happy with the Cap and TFA.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Which ones do you use?
    I'd tell ya if they were in front of me but they are at my daughters cause I don't use them much. Off the top of my head,Aurora, Black Fire, Glory, Liquid Amber, Oak Wood, Sweet and Sour, Sour, Smooth, Zeppola,.......all I can think of.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you for looking. :) I should have done that but never think of the obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread