Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I really like cardinal by Fear. Its a tad sweet but I double the tobacco part and add 8% tfa pistashio or 5% butter pecan
    I'll keep that in mind. I didn't toss out my baccy, I just boxed them up except for the 2 Flavorahs that are in a case. Most are Hangsen but I have some others and the additives.Fa Black Fire, Cap Cup Of Joe, Fa Oak Wood, Fa Soho, tobacco DNB, just off the top of my head. The box is at my daughters'.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I'll keep that in mind. I didn't toss out my baccy, I just boxed them up except for the 2 Flavorahs that are in a case. Most are Hangsen but I have some others and the additives.Fa Black Fire, Cap Cup Of Joe, Fa Oak Wood, Fa Soho, Tobacco DNB, just off the top of my head. The box is at my daughters'.

Soho FA is my favorite tobacco and the only one I vape as a standalone.

I am working on a graham cracker dominant flavored juice and my first go of it seems a little lackluster. I used Bavarian Cream TPA and it seems to be the dominant flavor in the mix even @ 2%, along with: Cheesecake Graham Cracker TPA @ 4%, with CAP Graham Cracker @ .5%, and CAP Sugar Cookie @ 2%. It doesn't really have that strong graham cracker I am looking for, a little more graininess would help.

I'll probably increase the GC by 1% and replace the CAP with GC clear by TPA. Thinking about replacing the Bavarian Cream with a meringue and taking the sugar cookie out and replacing it with .5% Acetyl Pyrazine for that graininess I'm looking for..

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Soho FA is my favorite tobacco and the only one I vape as a standalone.

I am working on a graham cracker dominant flavored juice and my first go of it seems a little lackluster. I used Bavarian Cream TPA and it seems to be the dominant flavor in the mix even @ 2%, along with: Cheesecake Graham Cracker TPA @ 4%, with CAP Graham Cracker @ .5%, and CAP Sugar Cookie @ 2%. It doesn't really have that strong graham cracker I am looking for, a little more graininess would help.

I'll probably increase the GC by 1% and replace the CAP with GC clear by TPA. Thinking about replacing the Bavarian Cream with a meringue and taking the sugar cookie out and replacing it with .5% Acetyl Pyrazine for that graininess I'm looking for..
    Have Mascarpone or Brie?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    One of my Cheesecake bases is
    Cao NY Cheese 5%
    TFA Graham Cracker Clear 2%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Oh, this wasn't a cheesecake flavor. I used TPA cheesecake (graham crust) which I think is just a graham cracker flavor. At least I think it is...lol

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh, this wasn't a cheesecake flavor. I used TPA cheesecake (graham crust) which I think is just a graham cracker flavor. At least I think it is...lol
    TFA Cheesecake and Graham is a cheesecake and graham flavor. TFA Graham Cracker Clear is Graham Cracker.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    That's odd because everything I have read on it states it's graham cracker crust flavor and doesn't have any cheesecake flavoring in it.

Let me fetch a bottle
    OK my bottle says

Cheesecake
    (Graham Crust)

This is just what it says. A cheesecake with graham crust.

Just from memory TFA has a Cheese Cake Graham Crust Flavor, a Graham cracker Flavor, and a Graham Cracker Clear Flavor. I think I have all 3. :|

KAS

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Skeebo - From my file on the flavorings I've ordered...here's the info. on TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust:

"From TFA: water soluble
    This cheesecake is quite different from our original. It has more of a pronounced graham cracker note."

I think you wrote Cheesecake Graham Cracker TPA up there in your 1st post about it, but you meant TFA Graham Cracker maybe instead?? If not, you're going to get a cheesecake taste in there, too.

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Just from memory TFA has a Cheese Cake Graham Crust flavor, a Graham cracker Flavor, and a graham Cracker Clear Flavor. I think I have all 3. :|

KAS

Yeah it's kind of throwing me off because even the reviews of Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust state it has no cheesecake in it. That it's just the crust. I'm new at this though, I'll ride with Fran's thoughts.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    @Skeebo - From my file on the flavorings I've ordered...here's the info. on TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust:

"From TFA: water soluble
    This cheesecake is quite different from our original. It has more of a pronounced graham cracker note."

I think you wrote Cheesecake Graham Cracker TPA up there in your 1st post about it, but you meant TFA Graham Cracker maybe instead??

It's this one:

Cheesecake (Graham Crust)-TFA

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah it's kind of throwing me off because even the reviews of Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust state it has no cheesecake in it. That it's just the crust. I'm new at this though, I'll ride with Fran's thoughts.
    No, seems I was thinking about a different flavor. TFA can be confusing in their cheesecake and graham flavors. You seem to have the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread